Home Non Cigar Related

Funny Redneck BMW Road Rage video

xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
Just found this - might be a bit old, but just funny anyway: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcVFXboMPkk&feature=player_embedded#!

Comments

• Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    thats funny.....i would have done the same thing...but instead I would have blown one of their tires out and threw the their keys in the bushes to let them hunt for them!
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Bwaaahaaaahaaa!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    OMG!!! HAHAHAHAHA Ignorance is dangerous!!!

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    seems a bit fake to me.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yeah I call BS on this. Bad acting.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I saw this a few years back. I say it's real
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Canadians all think they're sooooooooo funny..........
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • xmacroxmacro Posts: 3,402
    It might be fake; not really sure. I surfed around, and the vids been around since 2006 or so. Some posters have said it's fake, but I've never run across any links to prove it's fake (did a search on Snopes, didn't find anything). So whatever - it may or may not be fake; still funny :D
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yeah it is funny but the guy with the bat never drops it even when a gun is pointed at him. A normal persons reaction to a gun being pulled would be fight or flight. Most normal people would drop the bat and flee or drop the bat and raise their hands. This guy keeps walking towards him with a bat. The exchange of words is so scripted. IDK but it is obvious to me this is not real. That BMW could have smoked those idiots on the street and WTF is going to go into a place with a dead end when being chased or followed. Sure they might not have known the area you say but I say they do since they are on a leisurely drive in that BMW. Not a car you go gallivanting around in.

Anyways regardless it is funny.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Pretty funny, real or fake.