Home Ratings & Reviews

Sancho Panza Double Maduro Quixote Cigar Review Video

image This 4.5

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    so... you are mad at a $2 cigar that is not complex? wow... strict standards.

i got a note of dark chocolate and maybe a touch of burnt coffee out of em as well but all in all i think it is "uncomplex".

i guess im just not mad at it.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Hmmmm.... I really like this stick. I found it very smooth and enjoyable. I guess I had low expectations cuz it was under $3 and was pleasantly surprised. I still have a couple and with some age, they might improve.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    this is the first of your reviews where you don't say something positive. it's okay to tell the truth.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    this is the first of your reviews where you don't say something positive. it's okay to tell the truth.
    maybe a bum one.
  • kaelariakaelaria Posts: 572
    Actually not true, if you've seen the couple hundred vids I've made so far you would see plenty of bad ones. Luckily I concentrate on non-bargain bin sticks, so a bad experience is uncommon.
  • youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Had a very similar experience with the first 2 of a 5er I tacked on to my last order. Almost tasteless but with very muted scorched maduro flavor. Not bad, but not worth spending $ on when much better budget sticks are out there.

I know this thread is dead, but I just thought I'd share.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico