Home Non Cigar Related

Comments

• kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thank you. that first link is great.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    kuzi16:
    I just wanted to state here before someone points it out, that not all of these links are stating ONLY things I believe in. I am only trying to supply some links to information I am NOT suggesting that I agree with everything in these links, so if you find something which seems to run counter to what my stated beliefs are or whatever please remember that I am just supplying the links not endorsing them, OK? I have no problem with giving people information which I may not agree with as that is how a discussion is moved forward in my opinion, discussing the points of disagreement.
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    I just wanted to state here before someone points it out, that not all of these links are stating ONLY things I believe in. I am only trying to supply some links to information I am NOT suggesting that I agree with everything in these links, so if you find something which seems to run counter to what my stated beliefs are or whatever please remember that I am just supplying the links not endorsing them, OK? I have no problem with giving people information which I may not agree with as that is how a discussion is moved forward in my opinion, discussing the points of disagreement.
    nice disclaimer.
    its an interesting read.

and for the record, i am the one that asked for this info. this doesnt mean that i agree/disagree with every word contained within. just interesting read.

(i wanted my own disclaimer)
    kuzi16:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    nice disclaimer.
    its an interesting read.

and for the record, i am the one that asked for this info. this doesnt mean that i agree/disagree with every word contained within. just interesting read.

Just for clarification... I am not trying to make a disclaimer as much as just stating clearly that I know there are some things said in some of these links which will run counter to some things I believe. Just because I ultimately believe in the big picture does not mean that I believe everything which is said in defense of that position. That is all I was stating because I know there are a few peeps here who like to pounce on a percieved inconsistency.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    nice disclaimer.
    its an interesting read.

Just for clarification... I am not trying to make a disclaimer as much as just stating clearly that I know there are some things said in some of these links which will run counter to some things I believe. Just because I ultimately believe in the big picture does not mean that I believe everything which is said in defense of that position. That is all I was stating because I know there are a few peeps here who like to pounce on a percieved inconsistency.
    Is that a disclaimer for a disclaimer? A double disclaimer...holy smokes. Your posts will now be entered into record.
    Luko:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    laker1963:
    kuzi16:
    nice disclaimer.
    its an interesting read.

Is that a disclaimer for a disclaimer? A double disclaimer...holy smokes. Your posts will now be entered into record.
    Wow... some guy's really can't get past labels. It is exactly what I said it was. If you want to refer to it as something else go ahead. WTF does your post have to do with the links. Why are you guys so bent on attacking me? Do I threaten your beliefs or something? This is getting **** rediculous.
    ...uuuuhh...

i kinda took that as a joke.

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    the fact that laker is supporting his side with commentary in a non-confrontational fashion is admirable. i can remember 6 months ago when we would all come out guns-a-blazin. class act!
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ...uuuuhh...

that was the intent...guess I'm not as funny as I thought.
    Luko:
    kuzi16:
    ...uuuuhh...

that was the intent...guess I'm not as funny as I thought.

dennisking:
    the fact that laker is supporting his side with commentary in a non-confrontational fashion is admirable. i can remember 6 months ago when we would all come out guns-a-blazin. class act!

I may be more sensitive then I thought as well. I assumed from past comments that you were just taking an opportunity to take a cheap shot. My apologies, if that was not your intent Luko. I really would rather keep these discussions civil if nothing else.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    *Creeps back slowly from this thread, as if nothing ever happened*

(deletes internet history)

;)
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    ditto, now why is it that we never see this kind of thing on our TV? Not even PBS! Almost makes you think there's something to be gained by keeping us all in fear and turmoil...surely not!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Lasabar:
    *Creeps back slowly from this thread, as if nothing ever happened*

(deletes internet history)

;)
    Perfect description, I saw you do this lol