Home Non Cigar Related

Happy Birthday to ...

gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
MEEEEEE !!! Unfortunatly I had to work from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM and had NO time for a birthday smoke ( my employer is smoke-free) . It should be a law you can't work on your B-Day. Your not going to be as productive anyway from just thinking about all the places you would rather be and what you could be doing and smoking . Sounds like a good argument anyway .... Maybe a chance Sunday after work. Just need to decide what to smoke.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    MEEEEEE !!! Unfortunatly I had to work from 9:00 AM to 9:00 PM and had NO time for a birthday smoke ( my employer is smoke-free) . It should be a law you can't work on your B-Day. Your not going to be as productive anyway from just thinking about all the places you would rather be and what you could be doing and smoking . Sounds like a good argument anyway .... Maybe a chance Sunday after work. Just need to decide what to smoke.
    Happy Burfday!!!!!! Congrats and MANY MORE! (beers)
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Happy birthday brother! Sorry you had to work and didn't get a chance for a smoke, but I hope you get to make up for it this weekend!
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Lasabar:
    gmill880:
    Happy Burfday!!!!!! Congrats and MANY MORE! (beers)

Thanks bro .
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Happy birthday, bro! Sorry you didn't get to smoke today. Maybe something grand to make up for it? lol
    Thanks guys ... I'm thinking Sunday one of the AF #77 Anejo Sharks left from Dec 08. These are the longest I have ever aged any cigar. Yeah ... That makes me smile !
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Happy birthday brother!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Happy Birthday

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Happy b-day Gene. Hope you get a chance to fire up something nice sometime this weekend. Maybe a La Aurora 1495 1994 would be fitting. ;)
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    Happy birthday!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Happy birthday Gene. I was wondering what that glow in the sky was earlier tonight. How was the cake :)
  • zoom6zoomzoom6zoom Posts: 1,214
    Do ya really want to know why there's no law that you can't work on your birthday?

Because then everyone would think that government workers had a birthday every day.
  • 4:00 AM NE Ohio birthday from me!!!!! P.S. I want fat tire now that you brought it up in the crappy beer thread.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Happy Birthday! Those 12 hours shifts suck, been there, done that.
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    happy birthday, oldtimer...
    Luko:
    He's so old his first cigar was after the Last Supper
    Lasabar:
    Luko:
    He's so old his first cigar was after the Last Supper

Haha ! And I lit it by striking dinosaur bones together for a spark ...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    gmill880:
    . It should be a law you can't work on your B-Day.
    i always request mine off.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Hey geno.. Sorry I'm late with the birthday wish, I hope it was a good one.
    kuzi16:
    gmill880:
    . It should be a law you can't work on your B-Day.
    i always request mine off.
    I never request mine off... I don't know why, the actual day itself is not a biggie for me, but the time with friends and my girlfriend is what I take off for