Home General Discussion

Tube Cigars

I'm looking for some fairly good, yet inexpensive tube cigars (you know the cigars that come in a tube... not sure if that's the correct terminology?) I like the idea of taking a tube cigar on a day trip, and would like to be able to fill the old tubes with beads and layer them into my humi. Therefore, the tube needs to be durable yet soft enough to punch some small holes in... and of course I would like to get an enjoyable smoke out of it in the process! Any suggestions appreciated!

Thanks!

Comments

• martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    pm coming...
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have a place up the street from me...stupid shop but nonetheless they have a few cabinet humidors and they have some tubed cigars...I would say same size as like 5.5/6 inch long and maybe just a tad under inch wide....and they are cheap, like 4 bucks each or 3 each....let me know....im sure the cigars suck though just a fyi
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    I personally like the Partagas Black Label Maximo Tubos (6.0" x 50). You could get a box of 20 for around $85-$90
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    just go to any store and buy and buy a cheap cigar for a buck smash it in the ground and use the tube for what ever you want
  • kos22uskos22us Posts: 47
    im pretty sure you can buy just the tubes on ebay for next to nothing
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Tat Black and Verocru tubos are both fantastic.
  • shawtdshawtd Posts: 72
    jship079:
    just go to any store and buy and buy a cheap cigar for a buck smash it in the ground and use the tube for what ever you want
    That's hilarious!
  • SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    docbp87:
    Tat Black and Verocru tubos are both fantastic.
    Where might I find those?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    I got a few god Avo tubos for a decent price at the local B&M Was a few weeks ago but if you want I can run down and get a price for you.

Problem is if I go I'll end up buying the rest of the box! LOVE EM