Home Non Cigar Related
Options

hitting the links

I know its a little late but I am finally packing up the herfador and playing some golf this year. I have been wanting to play all summer but the money being tight I had to wait. Got a gift certificate for the birthday so its time to play. Now if I could just decide what cigars to take.

Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    what course?
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Ugh, I'm playing tomorrow for only the second time this year and it's an outing with a bunch of muckity mucks. It was $250 per golfer (I didn't pay, our foursome is part of a sponsorship). And, I suck to begin with. It's an Arnold Palmer designed course here in western PA that is very nice, and tough. It's gonna be 90. I've never not been looking forward to a round of golf before until now. Hopefully the right cigar will help me salvage the day.
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    kuzi16:
    what course?
    I played Legacy at Sweetbriar today. I shot the round of my life. I shot 86 on a par 72. Its my lowest score on that course by far I am usually in the high 90's on a good day. I am just glad that I had someone with me to witness because all of my friends at our fantasy football draft this afternoon called me a liar.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ... and you caught a fish THIS BIG!!!

dont you hate it when that happens? seems to happen to me quite a bit. i do my best when nobody is there to witness ...
  • Options
    One2gofstOne2gofst Posts: 583
    I only play MAYBE half a dozen times a year. This year it was less. I'd be very happy to hit an 86. Congrats.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I don't play golf... I like to drink and smoke cigars though, so I'm always up to go with friends!