Home Ratings & Reviews

DPG Blue Label review

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
Total smoke time of one hour twenty minutes. Perhaps my only complaint about this stick is the rate at which it burned, which was a little fast. That said, these cigars are almost bargain bin priced (I've seen them as low as $5 US each) which is absolutely outstanding for a great tasting, perfectly constructed cigar that certainly deserves to bear the name it does. The strength is a little full, but for most smokers these days, full bodied smokes are nothing new or unusual. Highly recommended, and at the right price this would be more than an outstanding daily type cigar.

Full review, plus photos are available at Smoke Into Oblivion.

Comments

• gio164gio164 Posts: 180
    My favorite smoke.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Great review, doc. This is one of my favorite cigars and one of my 'go-to' sticks that I try to keep plenty of in the humi. DPG rocks out.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    DPG blue is a regular in my Humi!
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Thanks for reading boys. Fla Gypsy, what size do you normally smoke? I'm looking to try some of the other vitolas, and would love recommendations.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    This is a staple in my humi and my rotation ..... I usually have the generoso's ..... lots of love for DPG
  • teebone673teebone673 Posts: 111
    I love this stick. I always have at least a fiver on hand. It does pack a punch for sure.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    docbp87:
    Thanks for reading boys. Fla Gypsy, what size do you normally smoke? I'm looking to try some of the other vitolas, and would love recommendations.
    Generosa is my normal size on these. Nice photgraphy!
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    i tend to smoke the invictos(robusto)... but i picked up a five pack of the Exquisitos(5.6x46) perhaps i'll have one of those this evening after work.