Home Ratings & Reviews

Nub 460 Cameroon

I smoked a Nub 460 Cameroon tonight. Used a punch and got a good resistance from the pre-light draw, not too tight but still had some resistance to let me know there was tobaco packed in there.

I used a Vector Triple Flame torch to light the cigar so I got a good light on it right away. It had nice flavor but the wrapper tore when I burned it down to the band and had to remove it. This is the first Nub that has given me any sort of construction problems whatsoever. I'll get past it.

The cameroon had great flavor. To this point the Nub Connectivut has been my favorite but I think the Cameroon may have taken it's place. I may need to smoke six or seven more to be sure. :-)

Comments

• KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I had a Maduro last week that the wrapper exploded on (1st. time for me too). image
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    This is the best of the NUB line for me. I'm a huge slu t for cameroon wrapper though.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    The more cameroon I smoke the more I like cameroon.
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Try the Perdomo ESV 91 Maestro (tubo). That was the Cameroon that got me into Cameroons. Pricey but well worth it. Especially with some age.
  • jpclotfelterjpclotfelter Posts: 294
    Rob1110:
    Try the Perdomo ESV 91 Maestro (tubo). That was the Cameroon that got me into Cameroons. Pricey but well worth it. Especially with some age.
    I might just do that. I am a big fan of the Perdomo ESV '91 in the Connecticut and the maduro. The cameroon would give me a good counter point to compare against. Thanks for the rec.
  • nikostewartnikostewart Posts: 451
    I had one of these last night for the first time, Great cigar in my opinion, mild to medium with great flavor!