Home Cigar 101

La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero

smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone ever tried the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero? I picked one up at one of the local b&m's yesterday..it is their cigar of the month. Just wondering if anyone has any personal reviews of this cigar....let me know!

Comments

• laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    smoke em if you got em:
    Has anyone ever tried the La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero? I picked one up at one of the local b&m's yesterday..it is their cigar of the month. Just wondering if anyone has any personal reviews of this cigar....let me know!
    Yes. You are about to enjoy one of the best sticks you will ever put to your mouth. These things ROCK !!! Full bodied and full flavored. Eat something first and get ready to enjoy some awesome flavors. Obviously with the Ligero fillers, it will be strong. I love these in the Chisel tips. Wish C.COM could stock these.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Yes. You are about to enjoy one of the best sticks you will ever put to your mouth. These things ROCK !!! Full bodied and full flavored. Eat something first and get ready to enjoy some awesome flavors. Obviously with the Ligero fillers, it will be strong. I love these in the Chisel tips. Wish C.COM could stock these.
    Thanks for the response..I have the Chisel and man it looks sweet! I might enjoy this one later this evening when it cools off outside.
  • DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    Think I may just go with an airbender tonight!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I had a chisel lat night. The first one I had (months ago) was arguably the worst cigar I've ever had. Tasted like hot, burnt, crap. I decided to pick another one, give it some rest, and yesterday was the day. I had some burn issues the whole way down and the draw was a little tight, but the over all flavor was much better, actually very good.
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    Excellent full bodied n full flavored stik at an excellent price. nuf said
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    laker1963:
    smoke em if you got em:
    that about sums it up. it was my go-to cigar for quite some time.
  • MrMokeMrMoke Posts: 321 ✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:

Please go ahead and smoke it (it won't bite you ;) ) and tell us what YOU think?

I've smoked LFDs Ligero, Air Bender and Cameroon Cabinet, all were very good to exceptional smokes, thoughorly enjoyed them and am sure I am going to enjoy the 654 Double Ligero in my humi as soon as i feel enclined to burn that baby.

So, please; light up and enjoy!!!!

• The Ligero and Double Ligero are some of my favorites, but then, I haven’t had a stick I didn’t enjoy yet, other than burn issues.

• VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    The smoke em....does your B&M have the maduro version?? And if so...do they give deals on the cigar of the month?? PM me if you would... as I may be interested in picking some up or trading.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    The smoke em....does your B&M have the maduro version?? And if so...do they give deals on the cigar of the month?? PM me if you would... as I may be interested in picking some up or trading.
    I am sure I will be stopping in there sometime this week and I will check it out and let you know.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    I find this stick to be an excellent smoke