Home Cigar 101

Do NOT buy anything from Premium Humidors

cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
I ordered my cab, humi, two finger case and they had a special gifts if you bought items based on a tier cost basis. I earned enough to get all the goodies. I got crap two no name cigars, Not the cohibas 5 pack not the other 3 gift packs. Golf hats and so on. But what pisses me off is I order a nice two finger case and they send me a F#$)'n alligator three finger case that I have to go out and buy a old 78 Caddy just so the case doesnt look out of place. After two months of calling and the phone getting answered once. the person told me the Items were on back order and would be sent to me. That was a month and a half ago. Today after finally getting through because no-one answers the phone I finally get through and the rep tells me I have to send back the old case that I did not order to get my new case that I F#$#'n order on my dime. After a long go around she is willing to send me a shipping label very hesitantly like I'm **** her over. And as far as my goodies well that promo is over and even though the advertized it for two more months after my purchase and they were out of stock at the time of my purchase I'm *** out of luck and they will not give anything not even a bumper sticker saying bend over. CIGAR.COM I F#$$'N LOVE YOUR SERVICE AND AM AMAZED AT HOW OLD SCHOOL CUSTOMER ORIANTATED YOU ARE. THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE! You not the only site I use but you are the BEST! Sincerly Paul C.

Comments

• cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Sorry didn't mean to post under 101
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Cooch! I'm sorry you had that experiance. I F'n hate $hit like that! Go have a smoke.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thanks for the warning. I deal with only a very few merchants for that reason with Ccom being absolute tops in customer service
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Check to see if they are members of the bbb, if so rip em there too. sorry bout your bad experience, stuff like that makes you appreciate ccom more.
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    Check out this link. Looks like they are a terrible company. Of 37 complaints, they've only responded to 4!

http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/mail-order-and-catalogs-retail/premium-humidors-in-hollywood-fl-11010464
  • RampMonkeyRampMonkey Posts: 1,808
    Damn, that blows man. Sorry for the ordeal you had to endure, but thanks for the warning.
  • cooch36cooch36 Posts: 714 ✭✭
    Ty everyone! I read the BBB report holy crap they suck! Nice humi good price i think anyway but everything else sucked!
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Sorry to hear that. I've ordered two humis through them and had no problems. In fact, I was actually impressed with the quality since they were imperfects. Just a straight order, though, no deals and bonuses or anything like your order. Bummer.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    COOOOOOOCH
  • kos22uskos22us Posts: 47
    i've only ordered online once, i bought a ten stick sampler, upon arrival i came to find i had only 4 advertised smokes, and 4 had been subbed for a couple lower value sticks and the other 2 i had already had ... i only hate first impressions when i hate the first impression
  • LeftFiveLeftFive Posts: 184 ✭✭
    I ordered a single imperfect humidor from them with no problems, but customer service is the true test of a company.

I'd ordered without problem from CI for years and would have said great things about them until I got a bundle of sticks that were full of holes from beetles. They told me to freeze them and closed my support ticket.
    I'll never order from them again, and after hearing this, never from Premium Humidors either.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    I don't buy anything from a company I can't find good reviews on. Sucks about your ordeal though. However most places make you pay to return your item and even ship a new one out. Now ccom seems to go over the top on helping their customers out which is why their service is un-matched - from my experience anyway.
  • YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LeftFive:
    I ordered a single imperfect humidor from them with no problems, but customer service is the true test of a company.

I'd ordered without problem from CI for years and would have said great things about them until I got a bundle of sticks that were full of holes from beetles. They told me to freeze them and closed my support ticket.
    I'll never order from them again, and after hearing this, never from Premium Humidors either.
    I too have ceased buying from CI. In the past year I purchased over $2,000 from ccom and CI. CI jerked me around over a $16 issue. They refused to budge and I no longer purchase from them.

I don't know what the mark up is on cigars, but since I stopped buying from them, I purchased about $500 worth from ccom. It seems stupid on their part to lose my business. I know they have the same parent company, but it makes me feel better not to order from them!

Additionally, the people at ccom are way cooler to talk to anyway. They know their stuff and make great recommendations.