Home Cigar 101

Cigar of the Month

Got a quick question i cant seem to find the answer on here. I signed up for Cigar of the month. Got the first order where they send you the 5 premium cigars. i did the Month to Month. does anyone know do i have to order it every month or will they remind me or just auto draft my card? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    If you did the month-to-month option, Ccom will automatically bill you every month.
  • thats what i thought just wanted to make sure. i was surprised i got it so early i figured since i signed up early in the month it would come like normal. but guess i will get two shipments this month :) need to make some room in the HUMI or buy a new one.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Just out of curiousity Rasch, what did you get in that first COTM package? Curious to see if its the same 5 I got a year & a half ago.

• The Sniper:
    Just out of curiousity Rasch, what did you get in that first COTM package? Curious to see if its the same 5 I got a year & a half ago.

At work so don remember all 5 but there was a Miami Padilla, Man O' War SE, Gurkha Centorian, i dont remember the other two i think there was some kind of 1966, and another Gurkha
  • RaschNuts:
    The Sniper:

At work so don remember all 5 but there was a Miami Padilla, Man O' War SE, Gurkha Centorian, i dont remember the other two i think there was some kind of 1966, and another Gurkha
    The other 2 where Gurkha Legend Robusto, and a graycliff 1666 Presidente
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    RaschNuts:
    The Sniper:

That's a good selection. You get the double or the single pack?
  • Russ55:
    RaschNuts:
    RaschNuts:
    The Sniper:

That's a good selection. You get the double or the single pack?
    Single
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Upgrade to the double. You are going to find some sticks that you want to have again. I smoke 1st after a month or so of rest, then age the second for at least 6 months or more.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    RaschNuts:
    but guess i will get two shipments this month :) .
    You won't get two this month. The first premium month is what you will get. You're next one will be in October.