Home Ratings & Reviews

Singlo 1

just recently smoked a little short Singlo 1 (4''x40) and what a great smoke! the flavor was amazing very spicy compared to the bigger cohiba's I'm use to. Got 4 more left can't wait to smoke em... think i may look a little g@y though being 6'4'' 320lb with a little tiny cigar hanging out of my mouth.. lol

Comments

• lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    Siglo I
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Frootloops:
    just recently smoked a little short Singlo 1 (4''x40) and what a great smoke! the flavor was amazing very spicy compared to the bigger cohiba's I'm use to. Got 4 more left can't wait to smoke em... think i may look a little g@y though being 6'4'' 320lb with a little tiny cigar hanging out of my mouth.. lol
    No ****....somebody bigger than me...damn.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • yes i can't spell to save my life..lol
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Hays:
    Frootloops:
    I'm 6'4 280. hmmmm big guys and cigars, there must be a stereotype there
  • hahah I'd say.. pretty sure we can smoke what we want no ones gonna say ***....
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    dennisking:
    Hays:
    Frootloops:
    LOL I'm 6'3, 285... I agree - nobody tells me what I should be smoking ;-) lol
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Hays:
    dennisking:
    Hays:
    Frootloops:
    LOL I'm 6'3, 285... I agree - nobody tells me what I should be smoking ;-) lol
    I did get hassled about smoking a smaller cigar once. It was a Oliva Serie O that was like 4x34 I think. With me being 6'6" and 285 I was told it looked funny. But it was my brother so I let him have his joke.