5 vegas classic

Great cigar with a glass of crown

Comments

• Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    LeBeau:
    Great cigar.
    Fixed your quote :-) I LOVE the 5 Vegas Classic
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I just got back from northwest Michigan (not the UP) and found this company called The Little Cigar shop. They only sell their brand in a connie, sumatra and maduro wrapper. I like to try different things so I picked a toro out of the sumatra for $11. I loved it. The reason I loved it is because it was EXACTLY like the 5 Vegas Classic. I was amazed how from start to finish, it was if it were the same cigar with a different wrapper. The good thing though it I can get the 5 Vegas for less than $3.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    undulac:
    I just got back from northwest Michigan (not the UP) and found this company called The Little Cigar shop. They only sell their brand in a connie, sumatra and maduro wrapper. I like to try different things so I picked a toro out of the sumatra for $11. I loved it. The reason I loved it is because it was EXACTLY like the 5 Vegas Classic. I was amazed how from start to finish, it was if it were the same cigar with a different wrapper. The good thing though it I can get the 5 Vegas for less than $3.
    Uh the 5 Vegas Classic is a sumatra wrapper...

• vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    the 5 vegas classic is a great stick, even better when you look at the price.In my opinion. and stephen called it....it is a sumatra wrapper.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    stephen_hannibal:
    undulac:
    Uh the 5 Vegas Classic is a sumatra wrapper...

That's the point I was trying to make. Sorry for the confusion. I was trying to say that the $11 cigar tasted identical to the <$3 cigar and what a great cigar and deal they are. Sometimes I think faster than I type.
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    I really like this but I don't believe I've ever had another sumatra wrapper. Can you guys recommend anything in a similar style that I might enjoy? I'm always looking to try new things. Especially cigars :-)
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    T, it's not like the 5 Vegas but it is a new one I found.
    Kristoff Sumatra Matador is great smoke.

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    T, it's not like the 5 Vegas but it is a new one I found.
    Kristoff Sumatra Matador is great smoke.

Mmmm... Kristoff! Love their smokes. Had the Ligero Maduro the other night and fantastic as always. The Criollo is one of my favorites too. I'll have to pick up one of the Sumatra soon.
  • i had the kristoff maduro and the natural they were both great but the maduro was sweater.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Most people find the 5 Vegas lines pretty tasty!