Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Black Dragon Trade?

I have five Gurkha Black Dragon Robustos (4.5 x 5.2), all celo sealed, I'd like to trade for either all or a mix of Man 'o War, Cain, Desil Unholy Coctail. I'm open to suggestions also, (big A.J. Fernadez fan) anyone interested?

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Welcome to the forums, man. Hope you find what you're looking for. Unfortunately, I'm full up on Black Dragons.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Work up a little rep here and we can talk. I have all except cain you are looking for.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    How are those black dragons btw? Never had one.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    Black Dragons have very pronounced and a complex medley of flavors, really. I was confused by it for the first 15 min, actually. After breaking it down, it came down to cocoa, light pepper, dark earth, dark chocolate, roasted coffee beans, and black coffee all at the same time. It takes a while to figure it out, but once your palate breaks it down, you really start to enjoy it.
  • lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    zeebra:
    This is a no brainer. Black dragons are on my top 15 and I will always have a stash ing humi. Very complex yet smooth as butter. Mmmm I think I'll end the night with one tonight.
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Sounds like a good cigar. Gonna have to get my hands on one or two. Thanks for the info fellas!
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    pm sent...let me know
  • SmokySuitSmokySuit Posts: 429
    Thank you, I've been reading the forums for almost a year now, but this was my first post.