Home General Discussion
Options

DD for Tuesday??

Anyone else having problems viewing the DD for Tuesday?
Just curious to know if there really isn't one today, or just another
case of threads not loading for me.

Comments

• Options
    Sol1821Sol1821 Posts: 707 ✭✭
    ive got the same problem, i stayed up just to see it as well lol.
    im +5hours time wise out on you guys as well so its 7.30 in the morning now
  • Options
    SmokeeeSmokeee Posts: 220
    Wow! Talk about commitment! lol
    Almost 3am here now, but I can't wait any longer... Im off... zzzzz
  • Options
    Smokeee:
    Wow! Talk about commitment! lol
    Almost 3am here now, but I can't wait any longer... Im off... zzzzz
    lol think im going to man up and stick it out
  • Options
    Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    This sometimes happen, should be up right around the time they open for business
  • Options
    YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's 6:15 AM here and it's still not up.
  • Options
    YankeeMan:
    It's 6:15 AM here and it's still not up.
    lol 11.27 here and im still up waiting, im determined to see this one out lol.
    i don't expect it to be up any time before 9ish your time 2my time
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,455 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not only no DD, but USPS delivery confirmation tells me my package was delivered yesterday. I have to wonder, WHERE did they deliver it, as, once again, they did NOT deliver it to me!
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    It happens sometimes. I think that the system that posts the daily deal probably crashes or just needs to be kicked. It could also be something simple as a pointer gets messed up. Who knows, but it isn't long until it is fixed. I usually see it fixed by 8ish.
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    It happens sometimes. I think that the system that posts the daily deal probably crashes or just needs to be kicked. It could also be something simple as a pointer gets messed up. Who knows, but it isn't long until it is fixed. I usually see it fixed by 8ish.
    I can just picture scruffy the janitor sleeping next to a big multi-million dollar machine in a chair tipped back.... Then the machine clicks and whurrs and sputters which jolts scruffy out of his sleep.... He grabs a broom and walks over and pokes it, then it hums tight along like normal....

Thank you Scruffy.... Thank you
  • Options
    LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    rwheelwright:
    I can just picture scruffy the janitor sleeping next to a big multi-million dollar machine in a chair tipped back.... Then the machine clicks and whurrs and sputters which jolts scruffy out of his sleep.... He grabs a broom and walks over and pokes it, then it hums tight along like normal....

• Options
    NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:

the the reference..... :)
  • Options
    ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Lasabar:
    rwheelwright:

Thanks Scruffy!!! lol