Home Non Cigar Related

How Many Things Are Wrong With This...

PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
Just saw this video, which is an interview with the President's aunt by a local Boston news station... Very sad that this is how people think the U.S. is supposed to work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PBzjLnO-e3o&feature=player_embedded

Comments

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Wow....Apple doesnt fall far from the tree does it?

On a side note, i'd love to pinch his ears and **** slap him :)
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    And guess what? Obama granted her asylum, even though she's still mooching off taxpayers for half a decade. And her arguement? It's a free country. What BS. INS should have deported her a long time ago.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Really? We've gotten to the point of youtube videos on the man's aunt? A new low I would have to say.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Really? We've gotten to the point of youtube videos on the man's aunt? A new low I would have to say.
    No offense, Vulchor, but did you even watch the video? It's a recorded segment of a news broadcast (Not FOX).
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    To me the thing about this video that makes it worth watching has nothing to do with her being the President's aunt. It's the mentality that she has that she should be able to live off the government at contribute nothing. I don't care if she was Rush Limbaugh's aunt, this mentality is a big part of what is dragging the country down. The part at the end where the reporter asks her about a senario and she says it's one of "god's miricales... Dear lord we are in trouble with so many people that believe this kind of thing.
  • sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    I didn't appreciate her sense of undeserved entitlement. Frankly, this wouldn't have made the news if she wasn't Obama's aunt. However, this does not mean that this attitude isn't prevalent in the US.
  • Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:
    To me the thing about this video that makes it worth watching has nothing to do with her being the President's aunt. It's the mentality that she has that she should be able to live off the government at contribute nothing. I don't care if she was Rush Limbaugh's aunt, this mentality is a big part of what is dragging the country down. The part at the end where the reporter asks her about a senario and she says it's one of "god's miricales... Dear lord we are in trouble with so many people that believe this kind of thing.
    + 1 to all that man.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Garen B:
    PuroFreak:
    Vulchor:
    + 1 to all that man.
    Yup, +2
    wwhwang:
    Vulchor:
    No offense, Vulchor, but did you even watch the video? It's a recorded segment of a news broadcast (Not FOX).
    Yes, **** I did watch it---I dont know why youre so concerned with that, but yes I did.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Our good intentions and compassion have led to an entire dependency/entitlement class and those of us who object are slurred and insulted. The whole house of cards will come down one day if we continue down this path. JMO
  • I don't normally comment on Politics on here or anywhere for that matter but this, this makes me so damn mad, and not because of who she is but the way she thinks...... I live near a city that is going to crap... well as far as I am concerned it has gone to crap. And the reason it has gone to hell is because of people like this that live and use the system, don't pay taxes, take welfare but yet some how still seem to have enough money to drive around Escalades. We fork out the money in taxes for these "In Need " People... I pay taxes out the A#@. I can't afford an Escalade..... This mentality is exactly what is driving this country into the ground. Now I don't normally complain unless I have a way to fix the problem, however, I have no idea on this one. Like I said I am not big on Politics I know enough to know whats happening and thats about all
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Are you trying to defend this woman in some way? Do you agree with her?
    No, I am not going to defend her. I will say this is not ALL Obamas decision if you know the case...but no, send her home----I think people who know me here know that my stance on immigration and illegal issues are NOT NEARLY as "liberal" as the rest of my thoughts.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Not surprised that she thinks this way. Just another member of the moocher class.

"Long ashes my friends."

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    No, I am not going to defend her. I will say this is not ALL Obamas decision if you know the case...but no, send her home----I think people who know me here know that my stance on immigration and illegal issues are NOT NEARLY as "liberal" as the rest of my thoughts.
    My problem with this isn't even her immigration status, it's her entitlement mentality and her views that someone that has contributed nothing into a system has the "right" to be taken care of. When she says she should get her rights just like everyone else, makes me believe she doesn't understand what rights actually are. This is that attitude that I am referring to that is dragging the country down.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    I think you're all looking too deep into this. The only thing that I got out of that video is that she's a mental. Pure and simple. She needs to be put into an institution. She can feed off the gov't that way......

I'm sure Barack would be happy with that solution too! LOL!
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    her story got out before Obama was elected. No suprise here! and Obama probably didnt say a word about not deporting her. when he won the election, the guy handling her case dropped the ball, probably a sound career move on his part.