Home Non Cigar Related

Loving today

Finished all my finals and turned in all my papers yesterday for school have 10 days off till it starts back up.

And if that wasn't awesome enough the MN Wild game is on tv tonight. Time for some celebratory drinks and a fine cigar.

Hope the sun is shining on some of my brothers as well. Been dark times in the world these days. I've learned to enjoy the little things

Comments

• ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats on finishing your finals man!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    ENFIDL:
    Congrats on finishing your finals man!
    +1. Enjoy the rest time bro'. Any idea of what you will be smoking tonight ?
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    not sure. Might run to the B&M and grab something but most likely I'll smoke the Makers Mark cigar
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    sirfoster83:
    not sure. Might run to the B&M and grab something but most likely I'll smoke the Makers Mark cigar
    Oh good. If you do please do a review. I haven't had one, so I would like to hear more about them. Someone else mentioned them in the last day or so.
    will do. Gotta wait till after the hockey game though. We already lost our backup goalie cant miss the rookie playing
    also you cant find the makers marks around MN at least from were I have been. The guy at the B&M in Norh Carolina were my wife bought it for me told her you could only find them in the south. No clue how accurate that is but thats what she was told
  • firetruckguyfiretruckguy Posts: 2,522 ✭✭✭
    We have them up in Co also, I need to try one sometime.......
    I just found a really nice B&M near me but didn't have time to really check it out as the wife was in the car with the kids. It was to grab the Ashtons for the top ten pass, they migght have them. Never have I seen stock like they have there. Owners is an awesome and very welcoming guy as well which is hard to find in my neck of the woods
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    The Makers Mark's I have had have been awsome. A really good bourbon hint of flavor and smell , a good relaxing smoke. They used to be one of my favorite hot-tub smokes. When we sold the old house we gave the hot tub away with the intent of buying a new one when we put in a pool either next summer or the next at the new house. Can't wait - miss the hot-tub and the pool !!!
  • They're in Akron, Oh. as well.