Home Non Cigar Related

Makers Mark 46

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
Has anyone tried or been able to buy this yet?? I have been on the lookout, but it keeps selling out before it ever reaches the shelves

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I tried it a few weeks back. It has a little bit richer flavor than regular Makers, but I honestly prefer Elijah Craig bourbon which is less expensive and has much better flavor.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Makers Mark is by far my favorite bourbon. I haven't tried the 46 yet, but look forward to it.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I like MM too, I bought my first bottle last Christmas to cook the ham with...and my mom stole what was left....only had about a shot worth, lol

"Long ashes my friends."

• Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I had some a few weeks back. Really good. The store I go to has a ton, pm me if you can't find any.
    So your local store carries the new MM 46? That's awesome considering it's so rare right now

"Long ashes my friends."

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    I spotted some at Safeway yesterday... I was going to pick it up, but it's a little more $ than the regular so I passed on it... I don't NEED bourbon right now, but I may give it a shot next... it didn't seem like stock was an issue...
  • Krieg:
    So your local store carries the new MM 46? That's awesome considering it's so rare right now
    my local had 8 bottles Saturday. Guy was trying to push it to me hard. I ended up going with old faithful, Eagle Rare 10. I do want to try this though, since MM is what got me into bourbon.
    cholmes8310:
    Krieg:
    my local had 8 bottles Saturday. Guy was trying to push it to me hard. I ended up going with old faithful, Eagle Rare 10. I do want to try this though, since MM is what got me into bourbon.
    I'd have to say Gentleman Jack is probably my #1, and MM a very close 2nd. I just think GJ is a little smoother and really want to try their new blend. Very curious about it.

"Long ashes my friends."