Home General Discussion

Took a jump up

So i finally had to buy a new Humi. Went with a 300ct this time. my 40-50ct is too full i have to keep a few in a bag with a humi pillow till this one gets in, Plus i have more coming. But atleast it gives me an excuse to buy more sticks lol.

Comments

• LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    RaschNuts:
    So i finally had to buy a new Humi. Went with a 300ct this time. my 40-50ct is too full i have to keep a few in a bag with a humi pillow till this one gets in, Plus i have more coming. But atleast it gives me an excuse to buy more sticks lol.
    Congrats! This is always a special time in a man's life... Like, winning the little league game or getting the guts to tell on the priest... Enjoy it my friend!
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    "or getting the guts to tell on the priest..."
    this might of crossed a line lasbar LOL
  • Lasabar:
    RaschNuts:
    Congrats! This is always a special time in a man's life... Like, winning the little league game or getting the guts to tell on the priest... Enjoy it my friend!

This made me laugh
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Congrats, let us know how long it lasts until another is needed lol...I also laughed at this thread in regards to what everybody else point out
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    jship079:
    Sounds like someone hasn't gotten up the guts just yet......do you have something you want to tell everyone jship? j/k

RaschNuts which one did you pick up?
  • Sandman1am:
    jship079:
    Sounds like someone hasn't gotten up the guts just yet......do you have something you want to tell everyone jship? j/k

RaschNuts which one did you pick up?
    San Marco 300ct from Cigars International
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Nice looking humi but you might wanna keep where you got it on the DL.....The Beard is watching.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Lasabar:
    RaschNuts:
    ... Lassy, I use to think you had issues, this confirms it.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Sandman1am:
    Nice looking humi but you might wanna keep where you got it on the DL.....The Beard is watching.
    At least it was the sister site. Ccom doesn't seem to carry a Humidor quite that style, so I guess it's okay.
  • Sandman1am:
    Understandable. but CCom doesnt have a 300 like this. they have a very nice 250 but im afraid i will fill that one up sooner then the 300. everything else i do get here. and i did get my first humi here.