Home Ratings & Reviews

Favorite House Blend?

YankeeManYankeeMan Posts: 2,654 ✭✭✭✭✭
A while back, I was placing an order with Andrew and asked for a suggestion. On his adivce I tried the Sun Grown and I really enjoyed them and I am now on my third box.

I then ordered the sampler because I wanted to try the others. Now I'm really confused! I found that I like them all! Some better than others, but there isn't one I don't like.

Does anyone have any favorites in the House Blends?

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I love the house blends. The red is my fav and brazilian is a close second. The reds actually in my top 10 all time favs.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    The Sungrown, and the Cuban labels are great.

• Alex_SvensonAlex_Svenson Posts: 1,224 ✭✭✭
    I love the Brazilian label.
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Red and sungrown! Brazilian was good too!
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    I love the purple. Put 2 or 3 months of rest on them and making sure you're sitting down when you smoke it, b/c it will blow you away. Not too many people like the purple, but I can't get enough...
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Would have to be the Brazilain. I've burned thru many boxes of these things.
  • rwheelwrightrwheelwright Posts: 3,296
    Alex Svenson:
    +1, then the Sun Grown.
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    rwheelwright:
    Alex Svenson:
    +1, then the Sun Grown.
    +++++++ Love those 2... gonna get a box of each in the next few weeks...
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Alex Svenson:
    i agree. this is the best of the lot if you ask me.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like the purple and brazilian labels. Need to try the sun grown
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Brazillian and Cuban all the way!
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Brazillian, corojo and the sungrown
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Adcurium:
    I love the purple. Put 2 or 3 months of rest on them and making sure you're sitting down when you smoke it, b/c it will blow you away. Not too many people like the purple, but I can't get enough...
    I too love the Purple, and Brazillian.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    t_evan50:
    I love the house blends. The red is my fav and brazilian is a close second. The reds actually in my top 10 all time favs.
    same here, red is GREAT, Brazilian is a close 2nd

"Long ashes my friends."

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I need to revisit the house blends sometime. I've only had the purple, blue, and Brazilian. I keep meaning to buy a sampler of all of them and put some age on it, but I always forget when I am ordering.

The Brazilian was really good, but I don't smoke enough maduros anymore to need a budget one.
  • vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    I got the sampler some time ago. loved just about all of them. the cuban was my favorite. after reading everyone loved the brazilian, i was stoked to burn it up. But i got a bad stick. the draw was so bad i had to chop the hell outta it....even gave up on it.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My favorite SO FAR is the Sungrown label. Brazilian is a close second.... then the Cuban Label. That's all I've tried, to date....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..