Home General Discussion

not a bad day in the office

Photobucket

it could be worse

Comments

• t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    Very nice. I do love those Brazilians.
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Damn! I really miss the days we could smoke in our workspace. If i could smoke cigars at my desk.....jeezus....
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    it's one of the few left over from the wedding... the cleaned me out... only left 5 sticks... on Brazilian label and 4 5 vegas (3 classics and 1 A)...

wow... this is my 900th post!
    Jetmech_63:
    Damn! I really miss the days we could smoke in our workspace. If i could smoke cigars at my desk.....jeezus....
    it helps that my office is in my backyard... the wife doesn't like me smoking in here, but as long as the windows stay open, she'll never know
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    Love it. Already breaking the wifes rules! I feel I would be more relaxed and productive if allowed to have a cigar while working
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Very nice! Hmmmmm... Maybe I should smoke at work
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    you hiring?
    i can smoke cigars with you all day...

i mean, work hard for you.
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    sirfoster83:
    Love it. Already breaking the wifes rules! I feel I would be more relaxed and productive if allowed to have a cigar while working
    LOL I love the fact that Rob's already referring to her as THE wife. Like THE house, or THE car, THE humidor... LMAO! You have settled into wedded bliss well my friend! Congratulations on that AND 900 posts!

• RippRipp Posts: 125
    Jeez that would be nice. My area of work doesn't even allow Cigar smoking outside(not that I would have the time anyway).
  • AdcuriumAdcurium Posts: 179 ✭✭
    Nice! I wish I could smoke at work! Are you hiring?
    Adcurium:
    I wish I was hiring... i'd be smoking better cigars in the office if I were...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    robbyras:
    Adcurium:
    I wish I was hiring... i'd be smoking better cigars in the office if I were...
    I smoke on the job all the time.. I work from Home and sit in my back yeard and do it up! LOve that !
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    what line of work do you do from home?