Home General Discussion

What should i smoke 1st

I got my first trade today. I was lucky enough to have SirFoster help me out and get on the good Traders List. Below is what he sent me. Im thinking about trying the Diesel but i will let you guys help me out to decide the best one to smoke tonight.

2 Diesels I think they are Unholy Cocktails
Padilla 1932
Gurkha Legend - I believe its a perfecto
Ashton Aged Maduro - I have had before
Macanudo - Portofino
Romeo Y Julieta 1875
RP Connecticut
Cain Habano
Cain Maduro

I am more then pleased with this shipment cant wait to try them. But which one 1st?

Comments

• SchroozSchrooz Posts: 165
    Fire up the Diesel. Can't go wrong with a Diesel.
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hey man not to burst your bubble but if you have something else that has been stable in your humi you might want to go with that tonight. Especially if these just came in the mail today. Shipping esp when the weather has been changing like it has can be hard on the sticks and they may not be the best to smoke until they have a few days to settle down a little bit. Also with that there are sticks that are great ROTT so if you can't wait why not go with the Diesel or Cain.
  • Sandman1am:
    Hey man not to burst your bubble but if you have something else that has been stable in your humi you might want to go with that tonight. Especially if these just came in the mail today. Shipping esp when the weather has been changing like it has can be hard on the sticks and they may not be the best to smoke until they have a few days to settle down a little bit. Also with that there are sticks that are great ROTT so if you can't wait why not go with the Diesel or Cain.
    Sure understandable. I think the diesel isnt a bad idea either since there are 2 of them. Try it ROTT and then can always try the other one down the road.
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    Sure understandable. I think the diesel isnt a bad idea either since there are 2 of them. Try it ROTT and then can always try the other one down the road.
    There you go then you can compare them new and with a little age. I think you found your stick for tonight.
  • Sandman1am:
    RaschNuts:
    Sandman1am:
    There you go then you can compare them new and with a little age. I think you found your stick for tonight.
    even though its laundry night looking like a good night. A good stick, and a good drink on the deck.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I second the Diesel. They are usually really good right off the truck.
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    The Ashton has a little over a year age on it as well as the RyJ, Macanudo, and RP almost a year
  • sirfoster83:
    The Ashton has a little over a year age on it as well as the RyJ, Macanudo, and RP almost a year
    Cant wait to try those. Think they will be sitting in the humi a week or two to settle though.

Had the Diesel last night. wasnt a bad smoke. But i didnt find anything to exciting about it. Seemed a little one note to me. Might be because it was ROTT will try the other one i have ain a few months and see.
    RaschNuts:
    sirfoster83:
    Cant wait to try those. Think they will be sitting in the humi a week or two to settle though.

Had the Diesel last night. wasnt a bad smoke. But i didnt find anything to exciting about it. Seemed a little one note to me. Might be because it was ROTT will try the other one i have ain a few months and see.
    Nope that's the Diesel for you strong but one dimentional.