Home Ratings & Reviews

5 Vegas Series A

I just had one of these for the first time and I liked it alot. Nice n spicey with a lil bit of that coffee flavor. I enjoyed this one.

Comments

• stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Just had my first one of these last week. Got them over a year ago it was a phenomenal smoke.

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I also love this smoke, has a great Jaltepec Maduro wrapper, it has lots of similarities w/ the San Andreas wrapper, but is sweeter due to the Costa Rican soil.

"Long ashes my friends."

• had my first last week as well fantastic smoke and a great reasonably price cant wait to have another
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I've smoked a couple and have a box just waiting for me since January
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I smoked one recently that I've had for around a year and the time in the humi has done it well! I've had several of them, but none with this much time resting. Glad I have several more stashed away.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    i recently had one with 4 years of age on it. i hope to get the review on it up soon.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    It is a smoke that improves well with rest/age. The flavors seem to meld better and smooth out very nicely. Just had one with several months on it (6+) and it was very enjoyable.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I like these a lot. An interesting experience lately, I ended up with the box-pressed instead of what I had thought I was ordering. I've always thought box-press was pretty much a gimmick, but, at least with this particular cigar, it really seemed to make it better. Smoked very slowly, which really seemed to highlight the background flavors. Who knew?
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Big T smokesBig T smokes Posts: 211
    mine had about 4 months. I have another that I'm waiting another 10 weeks on or so so it should be over 6 months old and I can NOT wait :-) great cigar.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    I have two left with two years on them. I haven't had one in over a year. I don't think they'll make the new year.