Home Ratings & Reviews

creamy cigar

i am trying to find a good creamy cigar dose anyone have any good suggestions

Comments

• wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    If you're looking for a good creamy, mild cigar, I suggest Man O' War Virtue, Gurkha Symphony, 5 Vegas Gold, Oliva Connecticut Reserve, and Gurkha Turk.
  • kaipocruz1kaipocruz1 Posts: 61 ✭✭
    I've had great luck with the Gurkha Symphony and Perdomo Lot 826 slow age connie (glorioso size only!) being incredible creamy...somewhat like fresh churned butter! The gurkha microbatch c10 is also a nice creamy one if your looking for a bigger stick.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    I find that a lot of cigars have a creamy mouth feel to them, and an overall creamy experience... but not necessarily an actual creamy flavor. The Joya de Nicaragua Cabinetta, Hammer + Sickle, and Pinar Del Rio Classico are all cigars that I have actually gotten a sweet cream flavor, like you would get from the cream you put on Strudel. Not a lot of others have that actual sweet cream flavor.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Gurkha Park Ave, RP Signature, Nub Connecticut, Verdadero Organic.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Perdomo Reserve 10th Champagne.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    My favorite creamy CT wrapped smoke ever is the Oliva CT Reserve. An absolutely fantastic smoke. I bought a box of them when they first came out and have about 5 left that I can't make myself smoke until I get more. I HIGHLY recommend you pick up some of these ASAP
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Three not already mentioned above. Rocky Patel CT. Romeo Y julietta & RYJ Reserva Real
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    I like the Oliva Connie Reserve, the Rocky CT and the C-10... I don't ever really get a "Creamy" taste from them, but if you associate creamy with a silky smooth smoke then that's what they deliver.

I'm really a fan of Rocky's CT...

Also, try different pairings, those will help with the "creamy" flavor... Some say Root Beer or Coke can lighten and smooth the flavors of many cigars...
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo 10th Anniv. Champagne
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Any of the La Aurora Preferidos..... all have a creaminess to them and all are very good.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    Lasabar:
    I like the Oliva Connie Reserve, the Rocky CT and the C-10... I don't ever really get a "Creamy" taste from them, but if you associate creamy with a silky smooth smoke then that's what they deliver.

I'm really a fan of Rocky's CT...

Also, try different pairings, those will help with the "creamy" flavor... Some say Root Beer or Coke can lighten and smooth the flavors of many cigars...

I agree with what you're saying - Out of the three here I enjoy the Oliva Connie Res the best but my current favorite would probably be the NUB Connie
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    Cusano M1, Macanudo Gold Label...
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    I would also add the CAO Gold. It has a nice creamy vanilla hint to it that I love.
  • those perdomo lot 826 did they discontinue those never seen them before jus the lot 23's
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    ashton classic.

Davidoff millennium series.

CAO gold.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    kuzi16:
    Drool.
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    ctremblay187:
    those perdomo lot 826 did they discontinue those never seen them before jus the lot 23's
    My B&M here still has a box or two of them. I don't know if they still produce them or not though. They never seem to move much Perdomo product, which is fine by me because I absolutely LOVE Perdomo!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    Drool.
    agreed
  • KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    docbp87:
    kuzi16:
    Drool.
    agreed
    I have one resting since I got it (last Feb I think). It will be my first.
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    Perdomo ESV 91 is pretty creamy. Dang good mild stick.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    RP 1999 and Ashton.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree with the Oliva ct. Whiich Gurkha would you guys recommend between the Turk an the micro c10?
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Pacman84:
    I agree with the Oliva ct. Whiich Gurkha would you guys recommend between the Turk an the micro c10?
    I'd recommend the Turk and the Symphony.
  • Pacman84Pacman84 Posts: 2,753 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I shall try the Turk then. Thanks for the help bro.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Smoking a 5 Vegas Limitada 2010 right now...... pretty creamy, mild smoke. A little spice on the finish.... Very nice morning smoke. Goes great with coffee too.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..