Home Ratings & Reviews

Padilla 1932 robusto

fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
Smoked a few of these lately so here is my review of the flavor and strength. Pre light draw and flavor was very nice. After toasting, the first few draws puzzled my palate. Then all I got was WOW! Are you freaking kidding me! Good googly woogly, this 10 pack will not last long.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    This is, by far, my favorite Padilla..... not a big fan of much else from them.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • lilwing88:
    Also my favorite Padilla, by a country mile. But the Miami is pretty good as well, after a few months rest.
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I've tended to like the torpedos, but the robustos not so much. Anyone know who makes this one?
  • martymcg43martymcg43 Posts: 396
    definitely one of my favorite cigars... hence why i have so many on hand... whenever i'm not sure what to smoke there's always a '32 waitin...
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    this was the first cigar I smoked from my first CCOM order, Wow was my impression as well, wish I had a humidor full of them.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    this is one of my favorite smokes!! I like most of what Padilla puts out but the 1932 48 and 68 are for sure the best to me

Damn how could I forget the Miami
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    This is certainly one of my favorites, and the only Padilla stick that I like better is the Miami.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Smoking one right now, I'm amazed every time. Peppery and floral notes compete. I only have a few left.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Never had 32 or the Miami but I do have a few of the 68 and if they are better than that, I'd better get my hands on some.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I really enjoyed the 32. The Miami not so much, but I had horrible burn issues with it that killed it for me.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    The last Miami I had was fantastic! After 9 months in the humi it got WAY better than they were initially. Thinking about trying my fist 32 tonight...
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Just had my first 1932, a toro, and it was fan-didly-tastic!
  • ljlljl Posts: 819
    TheDrifter:
    lilwing88:
    Also my favorite Padilla, by a country mile. But the Miami is pretty good as well, after a few months rest.

+1 Drifty...I've had a few of the '32 Solomans as well - unreal how good that one is!!!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    The '32 is probably my favorite cigar of all time, and definitely my favorite Padilla... although I am a fan of the Habano, Sun Grown and Hanano Atrisano as well.

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    The Sniper:
    The '32 is probably my favorite cigar of all time, and definitely my favorite Padilla... although I am a fan of the Habano, Sun Grown and Hanano Atrisano as well.

I also like the Habano and Habano Artisano. The 1932 is good but I need to revisit it.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    One of my absolute favorite cigars in any size, but the lancero... WOW !