Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje The 7th Reserva review

docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
To say that this would be my favorite new release from IPCPR this year would be a bit of an understatement. This cigar is easily one of my favorite releases of any time, any place, anywhere, ever. I don't smoke a lot of maduros. I am not typically a huge fan of most of them, as they don't tend to have a unique flavor profile compared to any other maduro of similar quality. There are a select few that I love, and for me the 7th Reserva just about sums up everything I love about a good maduro, in my favorite vitola (Corona Gorda) just all wrapped up in a perfectly built, perfectly performing hour and a half long smoke. Did a full review, (it's a bit long) with photos, for the blog. Check it out, and let me know what you think. I would love to hear some opinions from others who have smoked these babies.

Comments

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Very nice review. My B&M just got these in and I've yet to try one. I'll try to get to one this week.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Nice, love tats!
  • zeebrazeebra Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭
    Great reviews. Question...Do you mostly do your reviews in your car and taking pictures? Not to safe there IMO.
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    zeebra:
    Great reviews. Question...Do you mostly do your reviews in your car and taking pictures? Not to safe there IMO.
    I don't know about Doc, but I do most of my smoking in my truck. I'm generally not driving, but in the truck none the less...
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    zeebra:
    Not ever driving when I do them. I do my smoking in my truck for the most part. Parked in front of my place...
    Hmm....how come in the truck?? I'm just curious.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    My guess would be that someone in the house doesn't approve of smoking in the house. Good review.
  • docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Can't smoke in the house. No furniture in the yard.
    I see. Well its the same with me, but I dont want to smoke in the house. I go to a buddies house and smoke there, but I just purchased some patio furniture last week, so I'm excited.
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Just tried one today...... in short, I concur.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..