Home Non Cigar Related

Big News

My wife and I are expecting our second child here around the end of February. My wife didnt want me telling anyone until she was further along, I respected the decision and have kept my mouth shut (except for our parents and direct family). She said that I could tell people now and after making a few phone calls to close friends here I am passing out the news. We will be having an ultrasound on Monday to hopefully find out if we are having a boy or girl. I will have to do some sort of contest on this for you guys, we already had one for DOB so maybe I will do weight. I will think about it and post it up when I figure out what it will be.

Comments

• jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    Congrats! just had my second in august damn one was SOOOO easy cant say the same about two none the less its the best thing ever
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    BIG Congrats to you!
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Congrats bro!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    That is some great news. Conrgats bro.
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    Congratulations!
  • gripnripgripnrip Posts: 502 ✭✭✭
    Very cool! Congrats!
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Congrats man!!!
  • Poker_SlobPoker_Slob Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats to you and the wife. That's great news!
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Congratulations Dustin.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    congratulations! my wife and I just had our 2nd back in june.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    Congrats bro!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Thanks guys. We are very excited about this and looking forward to Monday to hopefully find out what this baby is. Part of me is hoping for another girl since I already have everything and wouldnt need to buy anything but another part of me is hoping for boy. Really I dont care either way I would be just as happy with either, just praying for healthy.
  • Congrats.
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Well we had the ultrasound today and found out we are having a daughter. Looks like my wife can start to decorate her room now.
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Dustin1981:
    Well we had the ultrasound today and found out we are having a daughter. Looks like my wife can start to decorate her room now.
    Congrats!! I have two little girls (4 & 2) and love it. Somebody has to take care of me when I'm old.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Congratulations brother..i have 2 little girls myself ages 9 and 5..they grow up fast but girls are alot of fun.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Dustin1981:
    Well that's great, congratulations again buddy. And I'm sure you already know this, but once you have 2...the real fun starts!! The days go by slow, but the years go by fast.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Congrats Dustin, I hope that your family is happy and healthy.