Home Non Cigar Related

Dominican Trip

Here are some pics from my trip....forgot camera so was using blackberry camera

This is a resort we had meetings at, ate, smoked cigars and massages at the end of each day

Cliff & water scenery at the location

My office view when working at the condo

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Diamondog:
    Here are some pics from my trip....forgot camera so was using blackberry camera

This is a resort we had meetings at, ate, smoked cigars and massages at the end of each day

Cliff & water scenery at the location

My office view when working at the condo

You poor bastage, having to work under these conditions. It is just a shame that people feel like they need to wield their power over us and force into situations like these. I am pretty sure all the other BORK's on here feel the same way. Believe me, after seeing these conditions, all of us will be thinking of you..........................LOL
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Yeah I agree. You poor poor bass-****. Nobody should have to work under conditions like that. I mean first C.COM sends our buddy Alex to Nicaragua where he has to work in similar conditions, but now this!!!

We should not stand for this. I say we put together a collection and when it is large enough we can send Diamondog and Alex on a real vacation... you know where they can sit back, smoke a good cigar, enjoy a drink, you know...vacation stuff ? Seeing and thinking about the conditions you were expected to work under will keep me awake... all day! LMAO I'll be showing the wife these pictures dor sure.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Wow! I'm very jealous

"Long ashes my friends."

• PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    Amazing pictures! I'd love to go on a trip like that! Thanks for sharing your experience with us.