Home Ratings & Reviews

Huge Contest www.thecigarnut.com EDITED & EASIER

2»

Comments

• jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ~Smoke 2 boutique cigars in one day

We want you to go out and find and smoke 2 boutique brand cigars in one day. When we say boutique brand we mean a small cigar company that is not in every cigar shop and online catalog across the country. They make limited production quantities of cigars that are often hard to find. This would include Velvet, 13th Floor Cigars, K.A. Kendall’s 7-20-4, Illusione, Viaje, Jameson, and 262 Cigars as examples. This achievement is not limited to these brands by any means. No large manufacturer’s micro batches please. Smoke 2 boutique brands and send in your before and after pics to complete this achievement.

This achievement is sponsored by 13th Floor Cigars, 262 Cigars, and Velvet Cigars. The December grand prize will include sampler packs from all 3 sponsors.
    ~Smoke 3 three different 601 Cigars or 3 different EO Brands in 1 day

This challenge gives you two options to earn this achievement. You can choose to smoke 3 different blends of the EO Brands 601 Cigars – Black, Red, Blue, or Green. Your second choice would be to smoke 3 different EO Brands Cigars – Mi Barrio, Murcielago, Cubao, Cubao Maduro, 601 Black, 601 Red, 601 Blue, or 601 Green.

The second part of this challenge is to sign up and register on http://forum.eobrands.com. You will not be emailed, spammed, or bothered by signing up. The EO Brands forum is a great new cigar community where you earn points for posting about cigars. It is a friendly place and you can post as much or as little as you want. The points you earn can be used towards EO Brands Cigars and swag. It is still a work in progress but Eddie Ortega has already given away an ipod Touch and many boxes of cigars. Eddie has personally told me that he has big plans that will blow us away when he finishes with what you can earn with your points on the forums.

Once you are registered visit this thread http://forum.eobrands.com/showthread...evement-Awards. You need to post a before and after picture along with which EO Brands Cigar is your favorite. Eddie Ortega will pick one or two of the best responses to receive a free sampler pack of EO Brands Cigars. This achievement is worth 5 points. The winner(s) Eddie selects will receive 6 points. EO Brands has also donated a box of cigars to the December grand prize.

My personal favorite EO Brands cigar is the Murcielago. If you haven’t tried one of these yet I highly recommend you get one. I won a box of these from a contest Eddie and they have become one of my top cigars. I have also been smoking a few Cubao Cigars lately and really enjoy these as well. Have fun with this and try something new.

This Achievement is sponsored by Eddie Ortega and EO Brands. Thank you Eddie!
    No one here wants free cigars? WOW
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Don't you worry :P I'm going after 3 more achievements. Not quite sure if they've been done before though.
    Just did the Contraband challenge and sent the pics! Hopefully after a few more challenges, I can be in the lead for the grand prize as I don't have all these expensive cigars that's required for some of them :P
    Very simple on this one – smoke any two cigars at the same time. They can be any brand, size, shape, etc – all you have to do is have two cigars lit and smoking at the same time.

~Even though this is one of the easiest achievements to get since anyone can light two cigars at the same time and take a picture – if you send in a picture of you smoking both of the cigars at the same time you will be awarded a total of 4 points for this achievement!

Please send your pictures to my e-mail address – phacue101@gmail.com
    Just sent in pictures for both the Flamer and Double Ash achievements!
    Sent in pics for the You Guys Are Nuts Achievement! I want that grand prize dammit lol.
    Cut the head of a cigar and light it, smoking the cigar through the foot

~ As easy as it sounds – take any cigar and light it, smoking it the ‘wrong way’!

Here is another pretty easy one – Smoke a cigar down and into the band

~I’m sure all of us have either hit that point or gone right past it, but pick any cigar and nub it without removing the band – continuing the burn line into the band!

Here is another pretty easy one – Smoke a cigar while giving your best hippie impression

~I know, this one is very easy but the fun part is going to be the possibility of bonus points for wigs, shirts, bananas, etc. The more you look like a hippie, the better!

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Here is another pretty easy one – Smoke a cigar while giving your best hippie impression

~I know, this one is very easy but the fun part is going to be the possibility of bonus points for wigs, shirts, bananas, etc. The more you look like a hippie, the better!

Extra points for smoking the Verdadero Organic cigar? haha
    Got about 2 weeks left and the winner is getting a beat down at the mailbox.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    jsnake:
    Here is another pretty easy one – Smoke a cigar down and into the band

~I’m sure all of us have either hit that point or gone right past it, but pick any cigar and nub it without removing the band – continuing the burn line into the band!

Just did this one a few days ago and will send the pics tomorrow
    And the big winner is Brian Burt. He won -

Box of 601 Red
    Box of La Aurora Preferidos
    EO Brands sampler
    262 Cigar sampler
    13th Floor Cigar sampler
    Velvet Cigar sampler
    10 count Herfador
    3 torch lighters