Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Bama - ****

SC is up big, but this it gonna turn out to be a great game.

Comments

• Options
    rmccloudrmccloud Posts: 160 ✭✭
    Has been a great game so far.
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Spurrier has the G-**** playing well and they have been steadily improving. I hope they finish the game strong and take Bama down a few notches, they think they are better than they really are
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I called the **** win yesterday. I want Bama to lose so Ohio State goes to number one. Ducks should win today putting them at #2. I want to see my two favorite teams in the National Championship, or as I like to call it, Rose Bowl pt2
  • Options
    fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Cograts to Spurrier and the Gamecocks
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    dennisking:
    I called the **** win yesterday. I want Bama to lose so Ohio State goes to number one. Ducks should win today putting them at #2. I want to see my two favorite teams in the National Championship, or as I like to call it, Rose Bowl pt2
    With the same outcome.
  • Options
    denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    ya, i would like the same outcome. i would like it though if UO can put up more rushing yards total than OSU's QB this time around. more excitement please
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Both my daughters were born in South Carolina, so everything from that state will always have a special place in my heart.

WAY TO GO ****!!!!!!

• Options
    HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    WWWOOOOOOOOO!!! Man, i still don't have my voice back. Bama brought a lot of fans to the game, but they were pure class all the way. Could be a rematch in Atlanta this December, although I don't like the prospect of having to play Bama twice.