Home Non Cigar Related

in a little town called yreka....

had a overnight deliver and im sitting in a little motel after eating a prime rib dinner which sucked, apple pie and icecreamn, now sipping coffee and lit up a romeo y juliete maduro stick thanks to diamond dog.....anyone actually know where this dam town is? anyone close? lol

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    I used to live over the oregon border in Medford. Yreka is not far from there. Ashland is a college town across the border with good bars and killer food. they also have a good brewery. too bad I didn't know sooner. I would've given you a list of good things to do and good places to eat. I used to work there when I lived in Medford. for some night life in Ashland, go to Q's Music club, The Vinyl Clup, or Katwok. also the Black Sheep is a good pub. Pizza at Creekside Pizza is amazing. Dragonfly is good fusion food.
    are you headed north or south on I5?
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    naw......this is as far as it goes right here.....i have a job delivery here tommorrow and didnt want to get up at 2 am to drive so i came a day early
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    you aren't too far from home though. Sac isn't that bad of a drive back from Yreka. What do you deliver?
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    yep I know right where you ar! Thats Gods Country Up there! Enjoy it!
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah im in the ole country for sure lol....i am a driver for a telecommunications company out of sac....its about 4.5/5 hours from here.....working so many hours its crazy.....lol....
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I know where it is. I've driven through it on my way to Washington State before. Didn't seem to be much there. Pretty country though.
  • jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yreka is a small, quiet town near the Oregon border. My wife's family came from that area - more specifically Ft. Jones - but it IS a pretty town and there's a lot of history up in that area.

And the fishing ain't too bad, either.

Marty