Home Non Cigar Related

just had to share

KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭

.thought this was funny so ....I just had to share it...lol

"I recently asked my friends' little girl what she wanted to be when she grows up. She said she wanted to be President of the United States . Both of her parents, liberal Democrats, were standing there. So I asked her, "If you were President, what would be the first thing you would do?" She replied, "I'd give food and houses to all the homeless people." Her parents beamed.

"Wow...what a worthy goal," I told her. "But you don't have to wait until you're President to do that. You can come over to my house and mow the lawn, pull weeds, and sweep my driveway, and I'll pay you $50. Then I'll take you over to the grocery store where the homeless guy hangs out, and you can give him the $50 to use toward food and a new house."

She thought that over for a few seconds, then she looked me straight in the eye and asked, "Why doesn't the homeless guy come over and do the work, and you can just pay him the $50?"

I said, "Welcome to the Republican Party." Her parents still aren't speaking to me".

"Long ashes my friends."

Comments

• Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    LOL now thats funny!
  • undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    It's amazing how so little words can sum up so much. Good read.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Gotta indoctrinate em young so they dont pick up dem liberal ways. Get er dat picture of Jesus breakin break with Bush and make sure she learned the 3 R's---Readin, Rightin, and Regan. Make sure she dont get around no f@gs or Puerto Ricans either....nice job so far, bringin up with values and morals...were takin dis country back.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    Gotta indoctrinate em young so they dont pick up dem liberal ways. Get er dat picture of Jesus breakin break with Bush and make sure she learned the 3 R's---Readin, Rightin, and Regan. Make sure she dont get around no f@gs or Puerto Ricans either....nice job so far, bringin up with values and morals...were takin dis country back.
    Vulchor - I understand that you like to put in your opinion, and will occasionally show a spare bit of political sense, but what the hell is the point of your post here?
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Too bad some people have to come on here and talk down to people that don't agree with them, Kreig. I think that's a pretty funny story. And I also don't see how it deserves the response above... Maybe some day you will be allowed to have an opinion like the left is allowed
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Hays:
    Vulchor:
    Vulchor - I understand that you like to put in your opinion, and will occasionally show a spare bit of political sense, but what the hell is the point of your post here?
    I agree. No sense in bashing someone like this here. Leave those comments where they originate, in your head.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I have many gay friends and clients. I went to college. You mispelled Reagan. I vote for the right person that I feel will do the best job for me and my family. Usually that person is Republican. I prefer not to give my money away to people who screwed up their life by poor decision making as it's not my responsibility to fix their lives for them. I love Jesus, married the mother of my children, bought a house that I pay taxes on, and work for a living to provide them with a home and food. I know how to read, write, and am a professional. When someone groups me with mindless rednecks and white trash because I choose to think outside what MTV tells me, it offends me. Sorry for being successful. I'll try and dumb myself down so I can fit in to your parties stereotype, or better yet, I will give up everything and suck from the teet of the Government.
  • PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Hays:
    Vulchor:
    I agree. No sense in bashing someone like this here. Leave those comments where they originate, in your head.
    I believe thats called being "Not able to take a **** joke" on the part of Vulchor without having to turn it into a way to bash the right as "stupid" or "rednecks." It's just like the school yard bully when you're playing ball, if he starts losing he either takes his ball and goes home, or if it's not his ball, he says "You're stupid" and runs home... Childish and pointless.
    Would be nice if we could tell a joke without someone being a total ass in return.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    No offense, Vulchor, but how come most of your political posts start like this? Can't really take a joke or political discussion without telling everyone that disagrees with you that they're bigots, rednecks, and under-educated, baby-popping cowboys?
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Greatest thing I've heard in awhile lol.

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Vulchor:
    As you once told me "Give it a rest" We already know you hate everything conservative/Christian and think we are all moronic drones. All that pent up anger is not good for you.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Vulchor:
    I have never read a post that made the author look more ignorant than this. You know what my political views are, if you don't like them, then don't read my posts....anyways...I thought Liberals were supposed to be the tolerant ones? I guess you're only tolerant with people who have the same view point as you.

"Long ashes my friends."

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    Too bad some people have to come on here and talk down to people that don't agree with them, Kreig. I think that's a pretty funny story. And I also don't see how it deserves the response above... Maybe some day you will be allowed to have an opinion like the left is allowed
    No worries buddy, I ignore most of his posts anyways, lol.

"Long ashes my friends."

• LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    Vulchor's been sufficiently chided here and I'm not piling on just to pile on. But I'll point something out. A while back in this very forum, he wrote some very nasty things about Sara Palin's son that I thought were in very bad taste about him being retarded. He thought it was funny. I didn't. I'm no Sara Palin fan, but making fun of specific retarded people is, in my opinion, just a little bit pathetic.

I never forgot it because his comments and defense of them told me all I need to know about him. From his posts since then, I get the impression he fancies himself much more erudite and enlightened than the rest of us. So I try to ignore him. But it can be hard.

Krieg posts something intended to be funny and Vulchor, now apparently the arbiter of common sense and funny, lets us know by this and past condescending response, what he really thinks about us.

In the parlance of the times, he's a troll who never descended back under his bridge.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Luko:
    In the parlance of the times, he's a troll who never descended back under his bridge.
    To be honest, this is very much how I've come to view Vulchor as well. I'm glad that he enjoys cigars, but what's to say that JohnnyWalkerBlue didn't enjoy cigars as well? Or any one of the other trolls that we've shunned? Don't get me wrong - this forum isn't a clique, and I'm not proposing any sort of formal ostracizing, but the fact remains...
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    omfg...thats fukin hilarious kreig!!!! that truly helped my day get better!
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all the comments, glad to take up a little of each of your day. As far as a troll, whatever there...to the "enlighted (lol)", I am not the troll----just try to keep it level so we dont have foxnewscigar.com

As far as Palin and my joking comments (which I found funnier than this story)...still wondering how active she is raising that kid of her being on TV and promoting herself all the time... a real mother of the year and an inspiration to the disabled everywhere...that is of course when she is actually around the kid and not spending time raising money from undisclosed people.

On my personal account as Eminem said "itd be so empty without me", sorry yet again to disturb the stroke fest. Check out the cigar related topics, I actually have a few posts there too, and not even political.
  • doromathdoromath Posts: 576
    I found the joke funny, and I generally tend to have some socially liberal viewpoints. You don't have to agree with something to see the humor in it.

"One loses many laughs by not laughing at one's self"