Home Ratings & Reviews

Tatuaje Havana VI vs Alec Bradley Tempus

ZAPZAP Posts: 186 ✭✭
I think we might be talking apples and oranges here a bit as Tat is Nicaragua and AB Honduras but which of these two do you prefer and how do they compare?

I'm still a bit of a newbie but here are my thoughts..

AB Tempus:  I thought this was very full flavored and exuded a lot of great smoke...my wife was walking the dog and could smell it a half mile away.  Meatier perhaps than the Tat

Tatuaje Havana:  I liked this a lot too and found it spicier but not as full flavored or rich..

If someone offered me my pick of the two for free I would take the AB Tempus...

Love to hear thoughts...

Comments

• docbp87docbp87 Posts: 3,521
    Depends on the vitola for me. I like the Angeles, Nobles, and Victorias Havana VIs more than any of the Tempus, but the Tempus is amazing in the Centuria, Creo, and Genesis sizes... The two don't really compare, and I guess it would just come down to personal preference for each person.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    The Tempus is a amazing cigar. JZ bought me a box of Centuria when my son was born back in June and I have had several, GREAT stick. I haven't had many Tats so I really can't compare the too. If you like the Tempus so far, go find one of their new Tempus Maduros. I hear very good things about them...still trying to find one myself! lol

"Long ashes my friends."