Home Ratings & Reviews

CAO Brazilia Ipanema

I grabbed two of these from the recent daily special...Got them yesterday, opened the box...these sticks are absolutely gorgeous...very dark and very oilly looking. I usually let my shipments "rest" in the humid for awhile before trying them but for some reason I set one of these aside and put the remainder in the humi. About two hours later I clipped this beauty, fired it up and had the most enjoyable experience. This stik was awesome. Nice taste, smells and lots of rich creamy smoke. Did not burn hot and I was able to make this one last about one hour and 45 minutes. I don't think I have ever spent as much time with a stik and enjoyed it so much. Just wondering how the other sizes are in the Brazilia....

Comments

• robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Sounds like my experience with the Gol! I absolutly LOVE this stick! It's been a top favorite of mine since the day I tried it... I've only had the Gol! I tend to stay in the 5-6" range mainly due to time... but I can say that the Gol! is a great stick... thick, creamy smoke, great rich flavors... It goes really well with rootbeer as well...
  • shamrockedshamrocked Posts: 285
    robbyras:
    Sounds like my experience with the Gol! I absolutly LOVE this stick! It's been a top favorite of mine since the day I tried it... I've only had the Gol! I tend to stay in the 5-6" range mainly due to time... but I can say that the Gol! is a great stick... thick, creamy smoke, great rich flavors... It goes really well with rootbeer as well...

I've only had the Gol! size as well and I must say that it is one of my favorite cigars by far - It was also one of the first sticks that I tried when I really started getting into this hobby - I've had one resting in the humi now for about a year and a half that I am waiting to light up when I order some more - I've also tried the cigarillos that they are making now and they are far better than most cigarillos that I've tried
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    i have had all the sizes exvept this one...though I did find a crazy deal on these the other day...but the anaconda is not good just a fyi....well not bad, but i think it loses flavor being so big....the GOL is by far the best size of these I could ever ask...so good, creamy, and delicious
  • Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    i have to try the GOL now...to get a comparison with the Ipanema. That stik was def the bomb.
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Hawk55:
    i have to try the GOL now...to get a comparison with the Ipanema. That stik was def the bomb.
    The Gol and the ipanema are very similar. I have had three different vitolas of this stick but enjoyed the Gol and the Impanema about the same. Very tasty stick.