Comments

• Options
    ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    LOL, base-10 is fine.
  • Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Scrambler:
    LOL, base-10 is fine.
    ... Now that the whole base thing is cleared up I will quess a very healthy 586 1/2 cigars.
  • Options
    urbinourbino Posts: 4,517
  • Options
    LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
  • Options
    Luko:
    Hey luko, check out a post called " check out my new Humi " LOL
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    What you failed to notice, Kasper, is that 133 with a base of eleventy is actually 333, and if you multiply that by 5x, you get 533. So I have three guesses in.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Luko:
    kaspera79:
    Luko:
    What you failed to notice, Kasper, is that 133 with a base of eleventy is actually 333, and if you multiply that by 5x, you get 533. So I have three guesses in.
    Fair warning Luko, I've got a patent on base eleventy. This time I'll let you off, but use it again without paying royalties in the form of one GoF, and you'll be hearing from my attorney. :)

I'll go with a conservative guess here and say.... 759
  • Options
    Is Scrams really gonna sit down and count that many cigars? I say no. He works 2 jobs and goes to school. I say even if he has that many, he'll stop counting long before he gets to that many.
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Well urby, if he's anything like me, and I have no reason to doubt he's not, then buying cigars is not something he can shy away from...that said, perhaps my number is 5-10 over what he actually has. :)
  • Options
    urbino:
    Is Scrams really gonna sit down and count that many cigars? I say no. He works 2 jobs and goes to school. I say even if he has that many, he'll stop counting long before he gets to that many.
    The plan is to catalog everything into a spreadsheet so I can keep track of inventory. The problem is that once I have the spreadsheet, I'll be terrible at updating it as I smoke them. I will, at the very least, count them all though.
  • Options
    urbino:
    I think Scram has every one of those beauties memorized as to where, when, and how he got them. That's why I included the half cigar in the ashtry of his car. We shall see.
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    urbino:
    The plan is to catalog everything into a spreadsheet so I can keep track of inventory. The problem is that once I have the spreadsheet, I'll be terrible at updating it as I smoke them. I will, at the very least, count them all though.
    In that case, I'm going up to 382.
  • Options
    If I get another guess I would say 421.. you know, Aim High and Shoot Low..
  • Options
    StoogeeStoogee Posts: 157
  • Options
    rdnstnrdnstn Posts: 993 ✭✭
    I'm guessing 478
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
  • Options
    Last guess before the contest closes 357 1/2. ( Still didn't finish the one in the ashtray )
  • Options
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:
    LOL, base-10 is fine.
    ... Now that the whole base thing is cleared up I will quess a very healthy 586 1/2 cigars.
    And with his first guess, the winner is kaspera.

You were off by just 12 1/2. The count at the time I posted the question was 574 cigars. 302 in the new humi, 143 in the coolerdor, and 129 in various desktop humidors.

Can you PM me your address, so I don't have to go digging for it?
  • Options
    Scrambler:
    kaspera79:
    Scrambler:
    LOL, base-10 is fine.
    And with his first guess, the winner is kaspera.

You were off by just 12 1/2. The count at the time I posted the question was 574 cigars. 302 in the new humi, 143 in the coolerdor, and 129 in various desktop humidors.

Can you PM me your address, so I don't have to go digging for it?
    Well, What the Heck.. Lucky guess. I guess..Thanks for letting me play. Next I have to think up a question to keep everyone involved. PM on the way.
  • Options
    Time for a question..The last question I asked was about my first car, The Black beauty Gremlin. After that one, I bought four of the same make and model cars A 1979, 1983, 1987, 1991, This was before I switched over to trucks. An American made car that was not exactly the most popular car on the road but I love them..I would buy this again but it would have to be used since they are no longer in production.. Older models were much more favored. any quesses?
  • Options
    camaro
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ford Taurus
  • Options
    Sorry Luko and laker, so here is a clue that can set you in the right direction.. These cars would be what I consider a personal luxury car. And I think this may be too much information. Before you answer re-read the first post.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    Lincoln Towncar
  • Options
    Alright, let me venture a guess.

The Buick Skylark.
  • Options
    laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Ford LTD