Home Ratings & Reviews

Rocky Patel Prodigy

Anybody try this? i just happen to come across it on another site looks pretty good, and i like everything else RP i have had.

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'm a RP fan, and never heard of it...but that doesn't mean much...he makes a TON of cigars out there dedicated to local B&Ms only, for example, ccom offered the RP Royal Vintage.

"Long ashes my friends."

• RaschNutsRaschNuts Posts: 882
    Im debating buying a box wondering if its worth it
  • lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    You can only get it from one retailer, if I'm not mistaken. It looks good and the price is pretty decent. If you bite on a box, let me know. Maybe we can work out a trade for a few.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    lilwing88:
    You can only get it from one retailer, if I'm not mistaken. It looks good and the price is pretty decent. If you bite on a box, let me know. Maybe we can work out a trade for a few.
    same here, I actually liked the Royal Vintage that ccom offered. It was a mix between the Vintage 90 and 92.

"Long ashes my friends."

• lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    lilwing88:
    same here, I actually liked the Royal Vintage that ccom offered. It was a mix between the Vintage 90 and 92.
    My B&M is having an RP event tonight. I'm hoping that they're having specials on everything they carry. It's all my favorite RP stuff. Vintage 92 & 90, Patel Bros, 1961, 15th Anny, Edge Maduro and Sun Grown. If there's anything you want me to get you, let me know. We could do poopal or something.....
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
    Ok i just pulled the trigger on a box of 20 Torpedo's Krieg and Lilwing let me know if you want to trade ill have them tomorrow. i will send 3-5 per person for each of you unless there is 1 or 2 other people that hit me up. but i want at least 10 smoke 1 or 2 now and let the others age.
    RaschNuts:
    Ok i just pulled the trigger on a box of 20 Torpedo's Krieg and Lilwing let me know if you want to trade ill have them tomorrow. i will send 3-5 per person for each of you unless there is 1 or 2 other people that hit me up. but i want at least 10 smoke 1 or 2 now and let the others age.
    PM Sent!

"Long ashes my friends."

Krieg:
    RaschNuts:
    PM Sent!
    PM Back
    RaschNuts:
    Krieg:
    RaschNuts:
    PM Sent!
    PM Back
    and replied.

"Long ashes my friends."

• Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    You guys should check out the weekend blitz. I haven't priced Rocky sticks in a long time, but it looks like an ok deal.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    I have one in the humi but have yet to light it up
    Russ55:
    You guys should check out the weekend blitz. I haven't priced Rocky sticks in a long time, but it looks like an ok deal.
    yeah, i saw that, already have most of those though. I am really waiting on a 5pk of Vintage 1990s since I'm out...they have done that one in awhile....smoked a 1961 torpedo last night, these cigars have def gotten better with age.

"Long ashes my friends."

So i just smoked one of these today. Here is my attempt on a review of them.

first few puffs are very good bit of spice along with a coco flavor. almost reminds me of an ashton aged muduro.
    about an inch in the draw starts to get a little tight i go with it and see if it opens up a little.
    about half way through still tight and decide to clip more of the cap off. This helps tremendously i start to get the coco flavor back and the spice continues.

Overall very good smoke im deff looking to the next one and letting some age a bit. If you can get your hands on some of these i highly recommend them.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    You got a PM Rasch
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    lilwing88:
    Krieg:
    lilwing88:
    My B&M is having an RP event tonight. I'm hoping that they're having specials on everything they carry. It's all my favorite RP stuff. Vintage 92 & 90, Patel Bros, 1961, 15th Anny, Edge Maduro and Sun Grown. If there's anything you want me to get you, let me know. We could do poopal or something.....
    Speaking of RP, if you find a Nording short torpedo, go for it. These are some seriously sweet cigars!
    Jetmech_63:
    lilwing88:
    Krieg:
    lilwing88:
    Speaking of RP, if you find a Nording short torpedo, go for it. These are some seriously sweet cigars!
    I had only one Nording so far, about a year ago, it was pretty good. However, I would like to find more just to develop my palette a little on them.

"Long ashes my friends."