Home Ratings & Reviews

La Vieja Habano...

dont know if this is up or not...but I just wanted to tell everyone in the world...get the brazilian maduro....it is so amazing its unbelievable....the taste, the perfect burn...i bought 15 of them, and getting ready to get another box here soon!!!!! try it guys...................amazing for such a great price!

Comments

• denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    they seem very affordable. i hadn't seen a review until now, thanks for the review
  • robbyrasrobbyras Posts: 5,487
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    dont know if this is up or not...but I just wanted to tell everyone in the world...get the brazilian maduro....it is so amazing its unbelievable....the taste, the perfect burn...i bought 15 of them, and getting ready to get another box here soon!!!!! try it guys...................amazing for such a great price!
    I was looking these over the other day... I don't remember how I found them, but i was intrigued... I see the Nicaraguan, Maduro, but don't see a Brazilian... what am I missing?
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    It's Nicaraguan with a Brazilian Maduro wrapper.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    yeah they call it maduro here on ccom, but it is the brazilian maduro....im telling you guys will light one up and fall in love....i believe i have thought about lighting one up every day since I had the first one...I may sell my 300 count to the first person willing to buy me a box of the maduro! lol
  • mrpillowmrpillow Posts: 464
    Seeing as how Brazilian maduros are my favorite wrappers I have long been tempted by this one, and was planning on getting some with my next big order. Now I might just have to stop by the B&M to pick one up sooner than I expected! How does it compare to the likes of the CCOM brazilian?
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up, I will give one a try
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    These sound tasty. Thanks Joeyjoe. Any recommendations on Vitola? The Habano and the Maduro's are going to be part of my next order.
  • Try the Gordito Rico or Rothschild for the vitola. These are an excellent mixed filler smoke that's usually priced quite nicely.
    this blows the ccom version out of the water...sorry ccom! lol....its amazing...i have had the churchill and robusto size, and both are amazing.....i cant even tell the difference in taste between the sizes....i promise almost anyone who likes brazilian maduros like myself should love these...especially for 3.50 a stick or less
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    been a fan of this brand for a few years. its a great budget stick. Drew estates is a great company.
    i didnt even know this stick existed until my local shop had it....
    been out for years.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    damn, sounds nice.
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    been a fan of this brand for a few years. its a great budget stick. Drew estates is a great company.
    any recommendations on size? I was eying the toro. Joey said said he like the robusto, and I may be leaning that way.. come on kuzi break the tie!! hehe.
    well i have had the churchhill and robusto....my shop doesnt have the toro but i know im normally a toro guy but the other two sizes were just as good.....I may be buying a box here soon if maybe someone wanted to split with me
  • I am interested in a box split
    phobicsquirrel:
    kuzi16:
    any recommendations on size? I was eying the toro. Joey said said he like the robusto, and I may be leaning that way.. come on kuzi break the tie!! hehe.
    in general, the toro is a good middle of the road size. percentage wise they make up the largest group in my humidor.
  • t_evan50t_evan50 Posts: 1,725
    I finally read this thread. And I just wanted to say thanks Joey for making me spend even more money on cigars. I can't not have a box of good Brazilian maduros. THanks A LOT! ;)
    Well If I can get enough guys together...i can probably get a tray of 100 for cheaper
  • laker1963laker1963 Posts: 5,046
    Perhaps this should go the way of PM from this point ?
    of course of course lol
  • I had the last 2 Gordito Rico size Maduro that ccom had this past weekend. They were pretty good! Burn was perfect and tasted great right off the truck!
    told everyone...these are awesome cigars!