Home Ratings & Reviews

Newbie..but my take so far....

Just finished the MOW Virtue, very nice! The draw, smoke flavor were nice and smooth. The Ruination had a little more punch but definitely enjoyed that..

Overall, I will buy more of those MOW's.

I also ran though the Vegas 5 series, The Vegas gold gets thumbs up as well as the Miami...

The Padilla 1932 is up next...

Going to place another order for some top selves to start making comparison..
Arturo Fuente Hemingway, Cohiba Red dot(?), Monte Cristo white, Romeo Y Julieta Viejo and something by Rocky will be the next order...still have to decide on the types..

Overall I tend to like the milder cigars but like to mix it up depending on what I am doing.

Tonight, wife out with the friends, kids in bed at 9:00...MOW and Jim Bean Black was on the menu tonight. PIECE and QUITE at last.

Time for some video games, Call to duty is up..

OH, so far, no draw issues, burns have all been great. I had one issue with my Ruination with unraveling but probable my cutter; needs to be replaced. Still working on pieces together and picking out flavors and spices in the smoke but I’ll keep trying. :)

Any recommendations, opinions would be greatly appreciated..

All the best...

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    If you're looking to try some Rocky Patel, and based on your stated preference for milder cigars, I'd recommend trying the Vintage 1999, Connecticut wrapped, creamy, full flavored and smooth...imo one of the best cigars RP makes.

Some others I'd recommend trying are La Gloria Cubana, Graycliff Double Espresso, La Flor Dominicana Airbender, Carlos Tora
  • Nick2021Nick2021 Posts: 938 ✭✭
    Mmm, love Virtues...also love RPs, the 1999 is a good choice! Also, try the Rocky Patel 1990
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    I'd agree that the Vintage 1999 is probaly RP's best mild Connie, but the RP Signature is Very good too, little bit more medium bodied IMO though. Give his new RP 15th Anniv a try too.

"Long ashes my friends."

• i think that the RP Decade torp is the best cigar that i've ever had. try one.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Recommendation to you, smoke that Padilla 1932 sitting down and allow for recovery time. It is a stick that commands respect much like Tim's beard demands respect.
  • GoldyGoldy Posts: 1,638 ✭✭
    I would toss the RP Decade in on your next round too.
  • I was smoking about 8 years before I had my first Padron. Big mistake. Make sure you add that to your next order, maybe a 3000.
  • fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Unthought_Known:
    I was smoking about 8 years before I had my first Padron. Big mistake. Make sure you add that to your next order, maybe a 3000.
    Excellent stick!
  • make that 3 for the RP decade. By far my favorite cigar to date! The Longsdale is my suggestion