Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

MORE cigars for the troops!

So, I may be in the minority on this one, but I have too many cigars! Too many that I don't much care for anymore that is (due mostly to my changing preferences). So I am thinking of sending one of my coolidors to a friend that is deployed to Afghanistan.I have enough to just about fill this thing up, but I was thinking there might be some people here that would want to toss in a few sticks. Depending on the responses I get from you guys here I might enlist the help of Jeff Jackson to share the love with some of his contacts as well. I am thinking of just sending over the cooler, full, and some beads to keep it humidified. I have the extra cooler and beads, as well as a few hundred cigars saved up to just about fill it, so I am just looking for more sticks to top it off and any extra will go to Jeff for his contacts over there. What do you guys think?

Comments

• Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Also, I know Joey has been sending some stuff over seas as well. So if you have any contacts that need more smokes, Joey, feel free to PM me the addresses or your address and we can hook your guys up more to. The same goes for anyone with contacts over seas, let me know guys.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Count me in, I will send the extras when we get our trade done.
  • Options
    HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap....I understand generosity, and I fully support that... but how the eff do you have hundreds in overstock??????
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey let me know if you were going to just ship your stuff to yourbud or iff you want in on my contacts...an feel free to donate me cigars...ill take your extras lol
  • Options
    i second the extras lol share the love lol
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Hays:
    Holy crap....I understand generosity, and I fully support that... but how the eff do you have hundreds in overstock??????
    Hays when I was "in the sandbox" I had plenty of money to spend on whatever I wanted. No extra expenses other then my "special needs" which you fig out how to get by once you have been in for a bit. If you are single in the military one can rack up some nice things, you just might not have much time to enjoy them.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Sandman1am:
    Hays:
    Hays when I was "in the sandbox" I had plenty of money to spend on whatever I wanted. No extra expenses other then my "special needs" which you fig out how to get by once you have been in for a bit. If you are single in the military one can rack up some nice things, you just might not have much time to enjoy them.
    This was exactly my problem. A my peak, I was buying a daily deal about every other day, and 2 5-packs for the free shipping. I smoked most of them, but there are still one or two singles from each. Those few singles added up VERY quickly! And now I am left with a bunch of great cigars that I don't really care for anymore. So, I figured they might as well go to good use!