Home Non Cigar Related

Prayer needed

Guys I got home a few hours ago and noticed my neighbors door wide open!
Called the police and after some run around her house has been broken into. It's just her and her daughter that live there.
Neither of them are home so pray the damage is minimal.

Comments

• fla-gypsyfla-gypsy Posts: 3,023 ✭✭
    Wow it seems like lately many issues have developed with the bros on this forum. Whats up with that? BTW, prayer made.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Wow. It seems that every single issue has hit our BOTL within the same month. Prayers inbound, bro.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Wow, if it's not one thing it's another.. Let's all think good thoughts and we will get through this tough time.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Hope everything is ok ... prayers incoming ...
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Guys I got home a few hours ago and noticed my neighbors door wide open!
    Called the police and after some run around her house has been broken into. It's just her and her daughter that live there.
    Neither of them are home so pray the damage is minimal.

Man that sucks...they will be in my prayers
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Thoughts and prayers to them.
  • Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,405 ✭✭✭✭✭
    just read this, hope all is well with your neighbors. Seems like we all need to do a little more praying these days, mine are included for you and yours.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Man when it rains it pours for people on here. Prayers for them!
  • phobicsquirrelphobicsquirrel Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭
    Damn that sucks. I don't pray but hope things go well.