Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Possible trade?

Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
I have a set of Gurkha Empires (1-6) that I'm willing to let go of if I can set up a trade for something I want. I'll check my humis when I get home to see if I have anything else I'd be willing to part with but I'm being specific in what I want in return. If it doesn't happen, it's all good.

I'm looking for the Diesel Shorty, 601 Green (Oscuro) and Black (Connecticut). Beyond that, there's not much I'm really trying to get my hands on but I'm open to offers.

Thanks.

Comments

• Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    OK, since there's been no responses so far, I'll try to sweeten the deal.

I have one Camacho Liberty 2010 in the coffin. I tried one and it wasn't for me. Also have one 5 Vegas Cask Strength II, one 5 Vegas AAA, one Rocky Patel OWR and one RP Decade.

I'm also looking to get my hands on a couple of La Pearla Red Label and Rojo but I'm a tad more interested in the 601s and the Diesels since the Pearlas are so cheap and easy to get.
  • Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    hey bro...i would like the camacho liberty 2010, rocky OWR, and the decade....and empire number 6 please! lol...I got for ya a camacho triple maduro, 601( cant remember which one), 3 Diesels unholy cocktail, one Diesel Shorty, ...interested
    woops meant that has a pm lol
  • Rob1110Rob1110 Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭
    Depending on the 601, I'd really only be interested in that and the shorty. I have access to the camachos and unholy cocktails. I'm really looking for stuff I haven't tried.
    give me twenty minutes and ill see what I got bro....i know I have stuff in there.......what else u want to try
    its a 601 red and gold label.....
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    hey bro...i would like the camacho liberty 2010, rocky OWR, and the decade....and empire number 6 please! lol...I got for ya a camacho triple maduro, 601( cant remember which one), 3 Diesels unholy cocktail, one Diesel Shorty, ...interested

I thought those Diesels were for me?
    Dont worry I set aside your diesels....I found another one buried amongst the rest lol...
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    rotflmao just shooting at u
    I know I know...its been a really rough day....dam dog just ate dark chocolate