Home General Discussion
Options

Liebherr XS 200 needs a nice home

Hello All,

I have a brand new Liebherr XS 200 humidor that needs a nice home. The following free cigars are included:

(25) Cohiba Black Supremo size: 6 x 54.
(20) Cohiba XV 550 Size: 5 x 50.
(25) Cohiba Puro Domincana Robusto Size: 5(1/2) x 50.

For a total of 70 cigars.

I am in the kansas city area and am looking to deal locally. Please contact me at jvaughn575@gmail.com for details.

Best,

James

Comments

• Options
    man that thing looks sweet to bad I'm in Newfoundland...
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    I'm sure you're a nice guy and mean well but this forum is hosted by cigar.com out of the kindness of their heart and we all try hard not to act in competition to their sales. Occasionally a trade among established members will included some money as well as cigars but in general we don't post here to sell things, we either trade, gift or post on ebay/craigslist, etc. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it would be great if you stuck around and became a new member, this place is an amazing resource.
  • Options
    DiamondogDiamondog Posts: 4,169
    bigharpoon:
    I'm sure you're a nice guy and mean well but this forum is hosted by cigar.com out of the kindness of their heart and we all try hard not to act in competition to their sales. Occasionally a trade among established members will included some money as well as cigars but in general we don't post here to sell things, we either trade, gift or post on ebay/craigslist, etc. I hope you don't take this the wrong way, it would be great if you stuck around and became a new member, this place is an amazing resource.
    No harm no foul trying to sell something here, wrong thread and I'd be more concerned about the lack of rep here but he is looking for local, wish I could check this out.
  • Options
    Hi bigharpoon,

I respect your opinion, but I am not a seller, this isn't something I routinely do. I won this unit in a contest and I just trying to find someone with appreciation for cigars that would be interested in this unit. I just happen to need the money more than the humidor right now. Forums are meant to benefit the members, and I feel this is a great deal for the right person out there. I am selling it at a nice discount to the retail, because I am not in the business of making money off this stuff. Also it makes me more legit to want to deal locally, because then the person can see the unit and inspect it before they hand me the money.

Again thanks for you opinion I don't feel I am disrespecting anyone by putting this offer out there. Its a one time post, I won't repeat it.

Best,

James

• Options
    KCWKCW Posts: 1,334 ✭✭✭
    I wish it was near me. That thing looks sweet!
  • Options
    PM me how much your looking for it, and if your willing to split humi and boxes.
  • Options
    bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    All right, cool. Good luck.
  • Options
    Joeyjoe21_8Joeyjoe21_8 Posts: 2,048
    Pm me the prices as well please
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Email is on the way. I am in Kansas City and want to check this out
  • Options
    The humidor is still up for sale. Please contact me at jvaughn575@gmail.com, if interested.