Home Ratings & Reviews

camacho candela?

anyone tried these camacho candela?
have'nt tried any candela's just wondering if anyone has and there opinion?

Comments

• PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    I'm really interested in this myself. I wanted to try the Iguana, but you Have to buy a box. I think I watch too much Hogan's Heroes.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    the camacho candela is a good smoke. its one of the few candela cigars out there that can call itself "medium" in body. there are some of the classic candela flavors but there are some honduran flavors as well. i like em. you should try them.
    PsychoSJG:
    I wanted to try the Iguana...
    trust me, you dont. you will be sorry if you do.

there are so many other candelas out there made and/or distributed by better companies.

seriously, if you wanna try a candela go elsewhere.

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    the camacho candela is a good smoke. its one of the few candela cigars out there that can call itself "medium" in body. there are some of the classic candela flavors but there are some honduran flavors as well. i like em. you should try them.
    PsychoSJG:

there are so many other candelas out there made and/or distributed by better companies.

I am with Kuzi on this one, I tried one 2 years ago and my palette is just now recovering....
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    bandyt09:
    kuzi16:
    thedjfish@comcast.net:
    PsychoSJG:

I am with Kuzi on this one, I tried one 2 years ago and my palette is just now recovering....
    I really don't like the company that makes Iguana either. Thanks for your opinion on the taste. I haven't heard too much about the taste, but it deff looks pretty. I really do wanna try a good candela though.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    PsychoSJG:
    I really do wanna try a good candela though.
    camacho, Illusione, Fuente, Cuba Aliados, Graycliff (Emerald), Don Tomas, baccarat, and if im not mistaken La Gloria Cubana makes some.

call up cigar.com and ask them about candela cigars. they have many things that are not listed on the big list page.