Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

208 posts and counting...WINNER!!!!!

Comments

• bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will take 11 and pair it with Robbras. Love the contest idea, so easy even a BORK can do it.

On a side note, appreciating all the BORK love in getting picked multiple times.
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Everyone on that list must be chosen before anyone on that list can be chosen a second time. Once all names are selected, they may be chosen any number of time, but everyone only gets one guess at the number, and picks may not be edited.
    Hays:
    Ozzie...you're a dummy dude. ;-) There was no rule against picking the user - it's the number that wins, and the user is just who you pick to win along with you.
    Just sayin Hays.....lol
    LOL yeah Ozzie pointed that out to me too... I thought I had reread all the rules before I posted that, but guess I missed that part.
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
  • ENFIDLENFIDL Posts: 5,836
    Hays:
    ENFIDL:
    cabinetmaker:
    Everyone on that list must be chosen before anyone on that list can be chosen a second time. Once all names are selected, they may be chosen any number of time, but everyone only gets one guess at the number, and picks may not be edited.
    Hays:
    Ozzie...you're a dummy dude. ;-) There was no rule against picking the user - it's the number that wins, and the user is just who you pick to win along with you.
    Just sayin Hays.....lol
    LOL yeah Ozzie pointed that out to me too... I thought I had reread all the rules before I posted that, but guess I missed that part.
    lol it's all good bro, I missed it the first time around myself. That's why I had to change who I picked so that I wasn't in violation of the rules....haha
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    42 and Sightunseen. Great contest Cabbi!
  • The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    I would like 23 please, and I pick ENFIDEL. He's a great BOTL - you KEEEEL him!!! :-D

Congrats on 2K brother!

• RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    Hays:

ROTFLMAO!
  • PsychoSJGPsychoSJG Posts: 766 ✭✭✭
    17 and BandyT09. Congrats on the upcoming 2k. Wonder if anyone will out do this epic contest
  • Stryker808Stryker808 Posts: 269
    69 da OZ
  • sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    bandyt09:
    I will take 11 and pair it with Robbras. Love the contest idea, so easy even a BORK can do it.

On a side note, appreciating all the BORK love in getting picked multiple times.
    +1 on the BORK love
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    You're a sick man, Cabi. I'm going with 51 and ENFIDL. Great contest!
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    50 - Robbyras
  • NYHCx516xNYHCx516x Posts: 728
    JZ:
    318 - Robbras
    I *think* it was a # between 1-100
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    NYHCx516x:
    JZ:
    318 - Robbras
    I *think* it was a # between 1-100
    Thanks, read the first paragraph which stuck in my head for some reason. A communication failure, message sent was not the message received!
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    zeebra:
    Fourtotheflush:
    zeebra:
    Thats awesome cabbie!! And thats a huge prize!!!

I'll go with 77 and I choose BrandyT
    U took my #.... Ill go with 66 and Ill take the Sniper!
    Nooo...I didnt take your number, you were choosing the same number as me...haha..
    77 was my HS football #! It was mine 1st and you took it! JK -- good luck.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    13 redtailhawkoz
  • Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    Neat contest. I'll go with # 5, and I randomly selected Icpleel off the list of names.
  • cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    AQUADGIO1200:
    I'll take 12 and ENFIDL!
    12 was taken, please choose again.
    Duder2:
    42 and Sightunseen. Great contest Cabbi!
    42 was taken, please choose again.
    Stryker808:
    69 da OZ
    69 was taken, please choose again.
    12, 18, 9, 77, 58, 66, 42, 24, 22, 49, 36, 45, 68, 88, 29, 55, 62, 48, 69, 37, 36, 87, 34, 212, 11, 23, 17, 51, 50, 13, , are all taken. I have the list of who took what written down. If you chose a # already taken, please choose again. Once (if) all 1-100 numbers are taken, then the tie-breaker comes into effect by the listed BORK breaking the tie. Thanks for playing, have a nice day....

Move along, nothing to see here...
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Chose another number? I chose 24 first, so...second will be 86

EDIT: Disregard. Didn't read instructions
    wwhwang:
    ... Trying to get my post count bumped up are ya?!?!
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Lmao. Didn't read instructions. "If you chose a number already TAKEN". Forgot that part :P Nevermind the 86
  • LukoLuko Posts: 2,003 ✭✭
    wow, i don't really participate in trades, passes and bombs, but I have to say Cabi is one of the most generous guys I've seen on these forums and this is an awesome contest. Good to see he's stuck around for nearly 2,000 posts.
  • 28 and ozzie
  • Duder2Duder2 Posts: 926
    Ok, lets try again. 32 and still going with Sightunseen.
  • kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    Cabbie, you must be CRAZY !!.. But still, generous in your insanity. May I have the number 79 ? And add Jship 79 for luck.
  • FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Yes, yes, Get to fluffin dude - Nothing to see here!
  • Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    Fourtotheflush:
    cabinetmaker:
    wwhwang:
    Yes, yes, Get to fluffin dude - Nothing to see here!
    I think he likes to see us squirm. Cabbi hasn't been posting much since he started this thread!!! LOL I love it
    Once all or most of the numbers are picked, I'll really bump uip the post count. I want as many people to play as possible.

Move along, nothing to see here...