Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    That I haven't had to run the air conditioner 24/7 for the past few days. Thank God Summer is finally gone.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Russ55:
    That I haven't had to run the air conditioner 24/7 for the past few days. Thank God Summer is finally gone.
    too bad that means the end of smoking season for most of us.

I love monty python's holy grail

gunna go watch that now.
  • Options
    jship079jship079 Posts: 621
    I try to look at the positive in every thing and that means since I smoke less and buy more in the winter my sticks get a nice sleep before being awaken for the big summer smoke off and I love that
  • Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Watching how happy my daughter is since I brought home a Brobee from Yo Gaba Gaba pillow buddy for her. She hasnt put it down since I gave it to her and just walks around and talks to it.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Russ55:
    too bad that means the end of smoking season for most of us.
    Yes, I've heard tell of this "snow" thing, but I don't believe it.
  • Options
    undulacundulac Posts: 1,129
    Dustin1981:
    Watching how happy my daughter is since I brought home a Brobee from Yo Gaba Gaba pillow buddy for her. She hasnt put it down since I gave it to her and just walks around and talks to it.
    My girls love that show and I just don't know why? He is my favorite of them all though. haha
  • Options
    Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    Pho and Spring Rolls......Nice......
  • Options
    j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    I love that I can sit outside, smoke a cigar, have a cup of coffee and just let it all go...peace of mind is nice. It's the little things that make life truly special.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Crown....

• Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love watching my 2 year old with a baseball. He has a real baseball that we play with outside and he has a wind up that looks like a pro and can throw the ball to me in the air a good 10-15 feet. I know it doesn't sound like much, but pretty damn impressive for a 2 year old. Kid already loves to watch Sports Center more than cartoon! My wife doesn't stand a chance in our house! haha
  • Options
    Just found out Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross did the soundtrack for the social network.

• Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    Dustin1981:
    Enjoy every moment with her when she is this young brother, they grow up on you WAYYYY too fast.
  • Options
    i love driving to work this time of year. i come over this one hill to view a huge valley all wooded. the leaves make it a beautiful view. a bit of cheer before i go to work every day.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    a good chicken and rice soup. i really want one but i am far to lazy to make one.
    The woman and I are going to be making chicken and rice soup this week with leeks and shallots and a crapload of other vegetables. It's going to be awesome.
  • Options
    Sandman1amSandman1am Posts: 2,567
    That my dad is in town and we have been enjoying the visit. Prob. helped that we smoked cigars.
  • Options
    Sandman1am:
    That my dad is in town and we have been enjoying the visit. Prob. helped that we smoked cigars.
    what did you decide on?
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    Sandman1am:
    what did you decide on?
    I gave him the LFD Airbender. He gave it an 8 on a scale of 10. If we smoke tonight I'll give him a Camacho triple mad. He should love that one knowing my dad. He told me that I have never given him a bad cigar. Other then the GOF's we smoked on fathers day he hasn't said a cigar has blown him away. I'd like to give him one that will blow him away. Only problem is he never wants to choose for himself so I end up picking out one that I think he will llike. Oh well guess we shall see what happens....it's all about the time that we spend together anyway that's what makes me happy.
  • Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm happy my daughter is almost walking. It's a very exciting time. She is growing so fast and every second is exciting!
  • Options
    i love being able to hop on the line at work after not being there for quite some time and still showing the guys i have what it takes.
  • Options
    Garen BGaren B Posts: 977
    I love my new Benchmade Griptillian 551 pocket knife.
  • Options
    ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    Garen B:
    I have some experience with all kinds of knives. Being in the military, stationed at the post that is home to Special Operations and Airborne troops, as well as the 82nd Airborne Division I see a lot of different knives pretty much everywhere. The Griptillian is one of the best ones out there. Benchmade makes, IMO, the best knives for the price. You will be hard pressed to find a better buy in the knife world.
  • Options
    Hawk55Hawk55 Posts: 846
    I just read the first ten pages of this post... This is a great forum.... there are so many things in life to love!!!! I love life!!!
  • Options
    ejenne87:
    Garen B:
    I have some experience with all kinds of knives. Being in the military, stationed at the post that is home to Special Operations and Airborne troops, as well as the 82nd Airborne Division I see a lot of different knives pretty much everywhere. The Griptillian is one of the best ones out there. Benchmade makes, IMO, the best knives for the price. You will be hard pressed to find a better buy in the knife world.
    I've got a Benchmade and I love it. Thought I lost it during a field problem with the Army. Turned out that one of my guys picked it up out of the floor of a vehicle. I love the fact that he was honest and gave it back to me and I didn't have to shell out the money for a new one. I love that knife!
  • Options
    That today I played a rousing game of Cigar Tetris and won.
    Everything fits is stuffed in the humidors.

• Options
    Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    Going to the gun show today and talking the guy down on my new Taurus 24/7 9mm. Ended up getting it for a great price.
  • Options
    i love Halloween

hands down my favorite holiday.

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

+1 though Oktoberfest is a VERY close 2nd ^ ^
  • Options
    Hayblet:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

+1 though Oktoberfest is a VERY close 2nd ^ ^
    very true. but i think i drink more beer on Halloween than i do on Oktoberfest.
  • Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

My 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas (but it's a very close 2nd). What's your costume this year?
  • Options
    sightunseen:
    kuzi16:
    i love Halloween

My 2nd favorite holiday after Christmas (but it's a very close 2nd). What's your costume this year?
    for the first time in a long time we are doing classic haunted house.

my wife's office is doing "monopoly" as in the board game.
    she is a game piece.. the car to be exact.
    its my day off and im in the garage with a cigar making her a monopoly race car costume.

cant think of a better way to spend the day though.