Home Non Cigar Related

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• ug danug dan Posts: 375
    +1, Go O's!!
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    Joeyjoe21_8:
    working ten hours in one day, then having to go home, shower, eat, smoke a cigar, sleep and be back at work ar 5:45 am....awesome
    i do love that.
  • wwhwangwwhwang Posts: 2,878 ✭✭✭
    Sleeping in. I actually feel rested for once! (After suffering from mild insomnia)
  • LasabarLasabar Posts: 4,472 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Sleeping in. I actually feel rested for once! (After suffering from mild insomnia)
    What's MILD Insomnia? Is that like you couldn't for the life of you take a NAP? :)
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    What's MILD Insomnia? Is that like you couldn't for the life of you take a NAP? :)
    More like being unable to sleep until 4 AM and not being able to sleep past 6:30 AM. :P
    wwhwang:
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    More like being unable to sleep until 4 AM and not being able to sleep past 6:30 AM. :P
    There are PLENTY of Alcohollic Single mothers with the same problem as you...
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    seriously? i thought they just drank themselves to sleep.

difference between "going to sleep" and "passing out" is your choice in doing so.
    kuzi16:
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    Lasabar:
    wwhwang:
    seriously? i thought they just drank themselves to sleep.

difference between "going to sleep" and "passing out" is your choice in doing so.
    I debated on going the Meth Route... but being that I haven't dabbled in the stuff, I didn't wish to speak of such things in which I do not know...

So I either had to go with Alcoholic or Lactating Male....

I'm happy with my decision
  • Jetmech_63Jetmech_63 Posts: 3,451 ✭✭✭
    I love Paradigm 262!
  • Dustin1981Dustin1981 Posts: 412
    The kickoff of the NFL season. Only about 15 minutes to go.
    Cooking authentic Chinese/Taiwanese food. Vermicilli noodles, beef, shredded carrots, egg, and bamboo shoots topped with hot sauce. Mmmm. Take that, you MSG-laden American Chinese restaurants!
  • HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    wwhwang:
    Cooking authentic Chinese/Taiwanese food. Vermicilli noodles, beef, shredded carrots, egg, and bamboo shoots topped with hot sauce. Mmmm. Take that, you MSG-laden American Chinese restaurants!
    If I had a car I'd come visit before you moved! Love authentic Chinese/Taiwanese food!
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Math Metal... nothing like counting out time signatures!

stephen_hannibal:
    Math Metal... nothing like counting out time signatures!

sorry, i just can get on board with this one.
    ive tried. just not my cup of tea.
    Messing up a recipe and the food turning out even better than what it was supposed to be. Mmm...broiled salmon seasoned with lots of garlic pepper, salt, and lemon juice.
    open bars at weddings.
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Open bars on any highway I'm driving on
    When the Cowboys LOSE!!!! Hahahahahah
    gmill880:
    Open bars on any highway I'm driving on
    If this was Facebook I would totally LIKE this damn statement!
    Jetmech_63:
    When the Cowboys LOSE!!!! Hahahahahah
    I loved Emmitt Smith until he did the "Just for Men" Commercials...
    i love taking a walk in my neighborhood at about sunset.
    I love my patio, nice weather, wireless internet, a quintero box press and a manhattan....life is good
  • gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Jetmech_63:
    I love my patio, nice weather, wireless internet, a quintero box press and a manhattan....life is good

Sounds like a good time Vinny
    i love how many hiking trails are in my area. not so much that they are there but that a few of them are actually a challenge.

• sirfoster83sirfoster83 Posts: 783
    my new computer! never new these things had the ability to go fast. Maybe the old one was just so bad this seems amazing. Either way LOVE IT
    ever since i was playing soccer... i love Gatorade. my wife HATES it.

yummy electrolytes....
  • kuzi16:
    yummy electrolytes....

It's got what Kuzis crave!

I love that my wedding is exactly one month away and I can stop saying "fiance" which makes me feel like a pretentious ass every time I say it.
    Total muscle burnout workouts. Arms are tight, but they feel GOOD. How they feel tomorrow...that'll be another story.
  • HeavyHeavy Posts: 1,591 ✭✭✭
    Guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women.
  • stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Heavy:
    Guitars that tune good and firm feelin' women.
    +8 those are my favorite things in the world.