Comments

• Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    long weekends.

i close tonight, then three days off.
    much needed mini vacation
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    got to see 80 of the sexiest women around in bikinis. the miss universe pageant. was doing a picture shoot were i was gonna fish. didnt get to fish my favorite spot. but seeing that made it worth it.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Finding out that I need a passport for 25th birthday next year... this could be good Wink [;)]

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    kuzi16:
    mythbusters

+1, Did you see the episode with the mini gun (fish in a barrel)? I loved that!
  • Options
    ljl:
    kuzi16:
    mythbusters

+1, Did you see the episode with the mini gun (fish in a barrel)? I loved that!
    hells yeah.

• Options
  • Options
    illinoisgolf99illinoisgolf99 Posts: 1,507
    I love trying out new things.. I just made my first ever batch of horchata (cinnamon rice water) and its actually really good!
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    5 pound tubs of animal crackers.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    cabinetmaker:
    5 pound tubs of animal crackers.
    Hell yes!
  • Options
    my brand new kitchen sink. mmmmm stainless.

much better then that strange plastic crap that was in there before. i dont think ill be missing that stained piece of junk.

• Options
    nightmaremike31nightmaremike31 Posts: 718 ✭✭✭
    When my girlfriend makes dark chocolate brownies
  • Options
    kuzi16:
    my brand new kitchen sink. mmmmm stainless.

much better then that strange plastic crap that was in there before. i dont think ill be missing that stained piece of junk.

Nice!!!! At least if someone breaks into your house, they can steal everything. Including the kitchen sink
  • Options
    I like getting out of a really, really toxic relationship and trying to find my own personal happiness.
  • Options
    These Filthy Hands:
    I like getting out of a really, really toxic relationship and trying to find my own personal happiness.
    via cigars and good beer.
  • Options
    And good friends and family!!!!
  • Options
    The smell of sawdust in the morning. And, for that matter, in the afternoon.
  • Options
    cabinetmaker:
    that smell always reminds me of my father. he was (and still is) a woodworker. small sculptures, walking sticks, etc...
    hes quite good.
    that smell always brings me back to my dads workshop in the basement when i was 6 or 7. he would be working on something or another and i would be down on the floor playing with my toy cars or whatever captured my attention that day.

the other memory i associate with that smell is again, me as a small child, sitting in front of the fire place where i grew up and my dad coming up stairs from the basement with his overalls on covered in sawdust and carrying another bundle of wood to toss on the fire.

thanks, cabie, for bringing back warm memories.

just made my night.
  • Options
    I love going to the butcher's shop.

... was tempted to buy half a cow. i have the freezer room. its just not practical for me right to drive that thing back home in the back of a Subaru Impreza.
  • Options
    Haha, I could definitly see that.
  • Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    I love going to the butcher's shop.

... was tempted to buy half a cow. i have the freezer room. its just not practical for me right to drive that thing back home in the back of a Subaru Impreza.
    I love going to an actual Butcher Shop too my friend's grandfather ran one up till he passed away and I just loved going in there for the smells if not for actual meat.
  • Options
    i love evenings like this. perfect temperature to sit on the porch with the wife and a cigar. diesel, btw.
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    cabinetmaker:

Uh huh ... smells like money doesn't it cabbie...money equals more cigars ... i see where your goin' with this LOL ...
  • Options
    Being up and at work before the sun rises. It's like working in the air-conditioning. I also love that the oak splinter in my eyeball worked itself out during the night.
  • Options
    The SniperThe Sniper Posts: 3,910
    cabinetmaker:
    Being up and at work before the sun rises. It's like working in the air-conditioning. I also love that the oak splinter in my eyeball worked itself out during the night.
    GAK! Got a wood splinter in my eye once - pretty well the definition of FREAK OUT!

• Options
    ljlljl Posts: 819
    Taking pictures of the kids on the first day back to school!
  • Options
    lilwing88lilwing88 Posts: 2,812 ✭✭✭
    My four-year-old daughter's new twelve-year-old attitude........ She was stretching and yawning and yelled, "Daddy, what's WRONG with me today?!?!?!" I couldn't help it, I busted out laughing.
    Guns don't kill people, Daddies with pretty daughters do…..
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    Wow, the Perdomo site is amazing!
  • Options

there were a few situations yesterday where karma worked some magic.

• Options
    kuzi16:

there were a few situations yesterday where karma worked some magic.

HAHA!!! Yes, it did!!!
  • Options
    Meeting new people.

I'm a fan of it.