Home Non Cigar Related
Options

I Love, or at least have a strong prediliction to:

Comments

• Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    I love the fact that my job allows me enough down time to sit back, relax, and have a nice smoke.
  • Options
    stephen_hannibalstephen_hannibal Posts: 4,317
    This game my friend turned me onto....

LINK

• Options
    HaybletHayblet Posts: 2,429 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    This game my friend turned me onto....

LINK

damn you I can't break away from this game!
  • Options
    PuroFreakPuroFreak Posts: 4,131 ✭✭
    I love going camping with my family!!! This weekend I'm taking my wife and son up into Oklahoma to camp out on the river for a few days and relax!!! My son is old enough now we can take him to play in the river in the shallow areas. No cell phone signal, no tv, no internet... Just a few days unplugged from all the B.S.
  • Options
    wwesternwwestern Posts: 1,397 ✭✭✭
    PuroFreak:
    I love going camping with my family!!! This weekend I'm taking my wife and son up into Oklahoma to camp out on the river for a few days and relax!!! My son is old enough now we can take him to play in the river in the shallow areas. No cell phone signal, no tv, no internet... Just a few days unplugged from all the B.S.
    Hey Puro there's some badass cabins on lake Arbuckle which isn't too far for you.
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    This has probably been said before, but barbecued pork.
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    summer afternoon naps. hell yeah.
  • Options
    Alex WilliamsAlex Williams Posts: 1,515
    root beer with evan williams green!
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    Alex Williams:

Are you serious ......I'm gonna try that !
  • Options
    gmill880gmill880 Posts: 5,947
    I love dogs . Dogs are soooooo cooool !
  • Options
    Russ55Russ55 Posts: 2,765 ✭✭
    I love having a miniature version of myself to teach things to. Specifically, that when running at a target with a plastic sword in your hand the proper thing to yell is "CHAAARGE!".

I think I'm going to regret teaching him that...
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    I love that the ccom forums are my sanctuary at work.
  • Options
    cabinetmakercabinetmaker Posts: 2,560 ✭✭
    Rainy days to cool down the summer heat.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    Jumper:
    I love that the ccom forums are my sanctuary at work.
    +1 yessss lol
  • Options
    gmill880:
    Alex Williams:

oh ya!! it is much better with IBC Rootbeer than anything else but barq's is the next greatest
  • Options
    vegassparkyvegassparky Posts: 365
    Alex Williams:
    gmill880:
    Alex Williams:

oh ya!! it is much better with IBC Rootbeer than anything else but barq's is the next greatest
    local place here has a few floats that are also great. one is Pyramid's haywire hefewezen with your choose of ice cream. the other is Guniess with french vanilla. but i am gonna try the evans and IBC
  • Options
    i love beating douche bags up. six fights since friday... think i have anger issues?? :D
  • Options
    Alex Williams:
    i love beating douche bags up. six fights since friday... think i have anger issues?? :D
    What the hell do you do for a living?

• Options
    kaspera79kaspera79 Posts: 7,257 ✭✭✭
    stephen_hannibal:
    Alex Williams:

Customer greeter at Wal*Mart ! ( hey , just kidding) I may be next
  • Options
    kaspera79:
    stephen_hannibal:
    Alex Williams:

Customer greeter at Wal*Mart ! ( hey , just kidding) I may be next
    Hahaha I work at a nursery (plant store) but I never fight at work. I got in another one tonight so make that 7 since Friday..
  • Options
    docedwardsdocedwards Posts: 319
    Really? Physical or arguements? I hear smoking a good cigar can mellow a fella.
  • Options
    surfingzeekosurfingzeeko Posts: 628
    I love checking around on daily deals that other sites have, and finding that I got a way better deal on the same cigars earlier just by calling in to Ccom. :)
  • Options
    Digital Books so cheap and such an easy read!
    Audio Books even easier...

• Options
    docedwards:
    Really? Physical or arguements? I hear smoking a good cigar can mellow a fella.
    Oh definately physical! Not one of the guys didn't deserve it though...
  • Options
    i love the smell of everything just after, and just before a storm.

i got home from work and the rain stopped 10 minutes later. the wife and i went for a walk. as we were walking another storm was rolling in. we watched the lightning as we walked. it was a good walk.
  • Options
    FourtotheflushFourtotheflush Posts: 2,555
    cIGARS CIGAR SITES THESE FORUMS.
  • Options
  • Options
    there is a guy at work who is 18. he has had a rough life to this point. I was his trainer a few months back so he and I have been fairly good friends from the get go. his work ethic is great and has been since day one. the only thing holding him back up to this point was himself. i saw that on his first day.
    i kinda took him under my wing.
    two weeks ago he gave up drinking because he noticed it was only hurting himself. today he came into work and thanked me because he told me that because of me he has re-enrolled into high school and has dreams again. he thanked me for having faith in him and for showing him what he is capable of.
    of course, its all his doing.
    either way, im proud of the guy.
    on top of that i recommended him for a much deserved raise, that he got.
    im lucky to be working with such good folks.

cheers to him.

• Options
    sightunseensightunseen Posts: 2,130 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    there is a guy at work who is 18. he has had a rough life to this point. I was his trainer a few months back so he and I have been fairly good friends from the get go. his work ethic is great and has been since day one. the only thing holding him back up to this point was himself. i saw that on his first day.
    two weeks ago he gave up drinking because he noticed it was only hurting himself. today he came into work and thanked me because he told me that because of me he has re-enrolled into high school and has dreams again. he thanked me for having faith in him and for showing him what he is capable of.

cheers to him.

That's awesome. Now you need to get him into cigars.
  • Options
    JumperJumper Posts: 135
    kuzi16:

cheers to him.

Awesome Kuzi! Considering I am a "young person" myself, I love hearing those types of stories.