Home Non Cigar Related

Been out of the loop for a long time but I'm back. 1st post HERE.

Hello all. I'm sure a lot of you have no idea who I am but hopefully some of the older guys will remember me. I was a part of the Amback forums for a few years. I decided I'd come back to my old haunt and see what's going on. Things have really changed and I don't recognize a lot of names but hopefully I'll get to spend some time here and get to know everybody here now. A little background: I'm 22, I'm an EMT for my local fire department as well as a local private ambulance service, and I like long walks on the beach. Joking, sorry, any beaches around here are likely to have hypodermic needles. Anyways, while I don't get to smoke nearly as many cigars as I'd like to, I get my share in. Its a great stress reliever after a long shift. I smoke most brands and rarely find cigars I don't like, but find myself usually reaching for Rocky Patel, CAO, and Tatuaje whenever I just need a good sure thing cigar. Top of the list right now is the RP Vintage 1999 petit corona but that may soon be replaced by the Summer Blend which I just tried today. Anyways, just wanted to say hi to everybody and introduce myself. I'm off to see the rest of the forum now... -Justin

Comments

• jihiggsjihiggs Posts: 469 ✭✭
    hey man, long time no see! how you been?
  • ScramblerScrambler Posts: 746 ✭✭
    Welcome. I just got hooked on Tatuaje. They are fantastic, but a little pricey for an everyday smoke. I have a Summer Blend thats been in my humi for a few weeks now. I pulled it out this afternoon when I was looking for something to bring to work in case its slow. Pretty sure thats what I'm gonna smoke tonight.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    oh yeah, i remember you. jump on in.

the old amback forum still kind of exists. its just ender a different name. Cigar.com split to this. I like this one better because there is more focus on cigars than on amback where the cigars section was more or less a small section on a gigantic forum.
  • madurofanmadurofan Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭
    Hey Justin welcome aboard or back back aboard I guess. The RP Summer is one of my favorites as well.