Home Ratings & Reviews

litto go mez diaz

IM SURE IM NOT SPELLING IT CORRECTLY. ANYWAY WAS JUST AT MY LOCAL BM,. they had those very limited edition litto gomez diaz. great flavor. strong for me on empty stomach.

Comments

• j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    The Litto Gomez Diez chisel is phenomenal. strong, but oozing with great flavors. They're on my box wish list.
  • kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    fuentejps:
    IM SURE IM NOT SPELLING IT CORRECTLY. ANYWAY WAS JUST AT MY LOCAL BM,. they had those very limited edition litto gomez diaz. great flavor. strong for me on empty stomach.
    i know exactly what cigar you are talking about. the LG in the churchill size. its called the "dominico 2010" or something like that. only 50 boxes made and shipped to 25 retail locations. our B&M got them. i purchased two.
    they may or may not make this size again. if they make it, it may not carry the same name as it does now because there was some kind of conflict with the name. apparently there is another product out there with the same name and legal actions may or may not be taken.

the blend is the same as the Litto Gomez Diez, but in a larger format. they are a bit stronger than the all the other vitolas.

• fuentejpsfuentejps Posts: 345
    did you try one yet mat
    nope. not yet. but i have high hopes given what was said about it.
  • RedtailhawkozRedtailhawkoz Posts: 2,915
    j0z3r:
    The Litto Gomez Diez chisel is phenomenal. strong, but oozing with great flavors. They're on my box wish list.

Smoke a Chisel last night I didnt see or hear anything about a DIEZ Chisel.., the MAduro I smoked last night was enough for me to KNow I want more,.... wait i bought one for later and I know Its on my Box List!
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

Smoke a Chisel last night I didnt see or hear anything about a DIEZ Chisel.., the MAduro I smoked last night was enough for me to KNow I want more,.... wait i bought one for later and I know Its on my Box List!
    they are out there. ive seen em.
  • j0z3rj0z3r Posts: 9,403 ✭✭
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

if you liked that chisel, you'd love the LGD chisel.
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    kuzi16:
    Redtailhawkoz:
    j0z3r:

they are out there. ive seen em.
    my B&M usually has the Diez chisel
    mine too. they have them a bit less often than all the other LG stuff. they sell very quickly.